Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Check this sticker out

  1. #1
    Guest craiglancs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    oswaldtwistle
    Posts
    2,216
    Rides
    0

    Check this sticker out

    lol, i like!

  2. #2
    Guest Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    16,953
    Rides
    0
    Good for you .

  3. #3
    Guest CamInHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nr Hemel Hempstead
    Posts
    2,151
    Rides
    0
    10000% better if it were in the engine bay. On the slam panel or bulkhead along with the usual warnings.

  4. #4
    Guest craiglancs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    oswaldtwistle
    Posts
    2,216
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CamInHead View Post
    10000% better if it were in the engine bay. On the slam panel or bulkhead along with the usual warnings.
    Good idea!

  5. #5
    Guest Dave270r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sudbury
    Posts
    5,491
    Rides
    0
    Have you been living under a rock?

    They have been all over ebay for years. Lots of different phrases on them.

  6. #6
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Bristol again ...
    Posts
    30,367
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave270R View Post
    Have you been living under a rock?

    They have been all over ebay for years. Lots of different phrases on them.
    so to sumarise; there are lots of different stickers on ebay

  7. #7
    Guest craiglancs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    oswaldtwistle
    Posts
    2,216
    Rides
    0
    Yes, if u go to ebay, u will find many, many stickers

  8. #8
    Guest Dave270r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sudbury
    Posts
    5,491
    Rides
    0
    As in the warning ones

  9. #9
    Engine Builder Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bas Vegas
    Posts
    93,162
    Rides
    0
    Jesus things must be getting slow on here if this is news


    Oh and the bra one is miles better
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

  10. #10
    Guest Random Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Market Harborugh
    Posts
    1,296
    Rides
    0
    is that the this veichle is equipted with a turbo 1?? funny yes, would i put it on my car. probably not

  11. #11
    Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Duston, Northamptonshire
    Posts
    11,306
    Rides
    0
    i brought some pedo bear stickers, about 2 years ago. They are stil in the envelope on a shelf in my old bedroom.

    i do like some of the comedy stickers on ebay though, not that i would put them on my car.

  12. #12
    Guest Random Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Market Harborugh
    Posts
    1,296
    Rides
    0
    I have some off those final run gold leaf jimmy up stickers sat in a drawer never used. contemplating putting umbrella girl on the car but never got round to it. U never know, they may be worth something to the scene kids in like 10 years lol

  13. #13
    Guest Jem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stamford, Lincolnshire
    Posts
    15,052
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Tim View Post
    I have some off those final run gold leaf jimmy up stickers sat in a drawer never used. contemplating putting umbrella girl on the car but never got round to it. U never know, they may be worth something to the scene kids in like 10 years lol
    Last year i detailed a car with one of those on the rear screen, treated it with kid gloves!

  14. #14
    I Love mike Brewer )o( Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    16,859
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Last year i detailed a car with one of those on the rear screen, treated it with kid gloves!
    really? where can you get some kid Gloves. personally i would have washed it

  15. #15
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    wiltshire
    Posts
    587
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    really? where can you get some kid Gloves. personally i would have washed it
    here my good man!

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Womens-rea...item2564c31540

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •