Thread: Oulton Park March 2nd, free club places again!

Rides

Oulton Park March 2nd, free club places again!

Christmas is over and 2012 is here so we are looking forward to our first trackday of the year at Oulton Park

Trackaction-Online will be back there on Friday March 2nd running an open pitlane on the International Circuit and as ever we will be keeping the numbers sensible so you'll get plenty of tracktime. There will be free instruction available with our handpicked ARDS instructors and Xtreme photography will be there taking photos so you can see how good your car looks on track.

Cost for this one is £130 but as a thanks to the clubs that help us to run these days we are repeating our popular free places offer that we introduced last year.

For every five places we sell on here we will give a full refund to one driver!

When you book a place there's a comments box at the end of the booking form, just put SXOC in the box and a week before the event we will count up the number of entries and for every five that have booked one name will be drawn out of a hat and the lucky winner will be announced on this thread so you can all give them evil glances on the day . If we can get ten together its two free spaces and so on.

Bookings can be made at OUR SHOP, you don't need any discount code to book but don't forget to fill in the comments box with SXOC to get entered into the draw.

Can't wait to get the season started and looking forward to seeing some of you out there!

Cheers

Steve H

Some shots from when we were there in November -

Rides
    Ooo last pic is me, think I might join in again

Rides
    Can we do as we arranged last time and sort out 20% discount each if 5 of us commit and book together?

Rides
    As per last time, I don't mind how the winner splits his winnings, we aren't set up to do a direct discount but any deals that you guys have between yourselves are fine by me.

Rides
    Has anyone booked? I'm thinking about it...
    Steve/Chris or anyone from oop norf going?
    Last edited by liquidsmoke; 10-01-2012 at 16:10.

Rides
    Ohhhh sweet il head up an have a watch, only live 2mins away

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Madda View Post
    Can we do as we arranged last time and sort out 20% discount each if 5 of us commit and book together?
    To clarify, I dont believe thats in the spirit of the offer. You cant block book 5 and pay for 4. For every 5 people who sign up from the SXOC 1 random person will get a refund. It means if you get five then two others also sign up then its one of those 7 that will be refunded. You cant just book 5 places are pay 20% less.

I wanted to book five places at the last event and split the savings but thats not what the offers about.

Ill ask around and see if I can gather some interest, I booked five slots last time

Rides
    Is this the PPC day?

I'll try and get the Nissan ready in time.

Wouldn't it just be easier to knock 20% off the headline price and get more interest rather than all the messing about?
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Rides
    Is anyone doing this from here?

Rides
    Also interested.

Rides
    Actually realised i'm not even in the country

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve PH View Post

Nice pic Steve - Im booked in again for this one - few of us with garages booked also, will message you to try and get them next to each other again

Rides
    well this was rubbish... i saw no s bodies today wasted my time.. come on .. get them out

Rides
    Im up for a trackday. Oulton park is a great track to. Did it last week in the M3 in the wet...