Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any slightly damaged bits lying around going cheap

Rides

any slightly damaged bits lying around going cheap

need an s13 front bumper and s14a rear bumper if you have any lying around?

Rides
    hi mate. at the moment I know I have a supermade S13 front bumper damage here, as for the S14 rear bumper I may have have something lying around but I will need to look.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by EPRacing View Post
    hi mate. at the moment I know I have a supermade S13 front bumper damage here, as for the S14 rear bumper I may have have something lying around but I will need to look.
    how much if you have the s14 one as well please delivered to glasgow

Rides
    hi mate I am sure I have supermade s14 rear bumper damage. if you want them you can have them for £95.00 each + £20.00 delivery. I an put them together so only one delivery charge.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK

Rides
    Any damaged R32 stuff going cheap?

Rides
    I have some Front fenders damage for R32 and I have some over stock 20mm and 50mm rear fenders that I can do on special offer. I have R32GTS Do Luck side skirt on special offer that is also over stock. I think I have some other bits and bobs as well for R32.

Rides
    might as well jump in would you have an s14a front bumper damaged as i will need to do major surgery to one to make it fit my build so semms a pity to chop up a good one

Rides

yep i'll take em. will be a week or two but i'll pm you

Rides
    Any S13 bits of any sort too ??

Rides
    I have some Front fenders damage for R32 and I have some over stock 20mm and 50mm rear fenders that I can do on special offer. I have R32GTS Do Luck side skirt on special offer that is also over stock. I think I have some other bits and bobs as well for R32.
    Any R32 Vented bonnets going cheap?

Rides
    for S13 I had a wired kit arrive that I dont know what it is that I can let it go cheap.

S14a I think I have a set of 25mm front fender that has fitment problem, the customer say that one doesnt line up to the door area too well and leave quite a big gap. I swap it for another set and it fits fine so I think think one may be a dodgy one the factory made.

S14 40mm front fender I have 2 sets here that I bought from a company to test and they are pitty rubbish & need work to fit and make it right, I can let those go for a cheap price too if any one interested in those.

To be honest we have all sorts of things tucked everywhere though out the the years and alot of the damage stuff we just dump it a side and forget about them until we cant take it anymore then we will either throw them away or we just sell them cheap.
    (the things we throw away are the stuff that are seriously bad).

The biggest problem we have at the moment is courier damage, either from a container or just general despatch.

Stuff that doesnt fit a lot of the times is just manufacture defects but sometimes is we tried new manufactures and buy some parts to see quality and fitme but there are some bad stuff out there man and we have got stunn a few times. with manufacture it is very much of a luck game sometimes you win some time you lose.

leon.

Rides
    S14 40mm front fender I have 2 sets here that I bought from a company to test and they are pitty rubbish & need work to fit and make it right, I can let those go for a cheap price too if any one interested in those.
    How cheap is cheap

Rides
    for those S14 front fenders I can let it go for £85 + delivery. uk is about £15.00 delivery other places will be different.

Also I have some S14A 25mm ones that I bought from a new manufacture last year and that they are no good too and I can also let those go for £85.00 a set + delivery as they are no use to me.

how bad I am not 100% sure but I know they definitely have fitment problems as I have a good friend / customer purchase them and told me he has problem fitting it a while back, so I swap it with him for another set of our own ones (ours is different style). But he didnt take any pictures at the time so.... I just left it at the back of the warehouse to rot.

Rides
    do you have any dodgy/damaged/old style front fenders for a s14??

Rides
    Anything for an s15 at all??

Rides
    danniboy mate yes I have some not so good s14 40mm fenders.

pegliobagli for S15 I think I have some Uras Side skirt and rear bumper which we got screwed over a few years back. basically the guy bought some crap ones from somewhere and then bought ours and swap them and send it back to us for refund. Took a while to sort the problem out...

Also have some s15 front fender 30mm that has fitment problem (well guess what it was from the same supplier with the S14, S14a and S15) so if you are interested in them then let me know and I will see how cheap I can let them go for.

Leon.

Rides
    hi mate,could be interested in all of it ifyou could send me some pics and details of the fitment issues and pricing that would be great
    Cheers
    Chris

Rides
    Chris mate. to be honest with you I dont really know what the fitments like on the bumpers as I have never test fitted them to see how bad they are as we got screwed over by that guy back then and trying to get it sorted with him as we refused to refund him for parts return that is not ours. as to the fenders as far as I know one of the drift team told me that the headlight shape area need a bit of work and where the door area also need a bit of work, but I dont really have any pic of it but I was told that. But the Drift guys has manage to to the work and fit it so I assume is repairable to fit it to the car.

if you are not too far from us you are more than welcome to come and have a look. I will try to take some pic for you to see as that kit is right up at the top of the industrial shelf with all the other stuff but the fender is at the bottom here so is easy to take pic.

Rides
    What part of the country are you in?
    The pics are more so I can see the design rather than fit,just wasn't sure if you had any info on the issues is all.
    Look forwward to some pics when you get a chance not in any hurry
    Last edited by pegliobagli; 20-01-2012 at 13:44.

Rides
    What part of the country are you in?
    The pics are more so I can see the design rather than fit,just wasn't sure if you had any info on the issues is all.
    Look forwward to some pics when u get a chance not in any hurry