Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Decat Pipes S13 180sx S14! £49.00 Delivered

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Our Sales Team are here to take your orders and answer your questions!
    To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

Rides
    Hey SXOC!

We have these back in stock and available for dispatch, to order you can call us on 08450 212 312 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@jaspeed.co.uk with your full name, shipping address and contact telephone number + a note of the item you wish to order and we can get the item dispatched!
    Last edited by Japspeed; 21-06-2012 at 08:11.

Rides
    Any update on stock for the S14?

Rides
    HI Jordon,

Yes we have our S1 Decats back in stock and available for dispatch! Give us a call today on 08450 212 312 and we can get the item dispatched to you

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

If you Order today before 3:30pm we can get this dispatched and with you before the weekend.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI SXOC

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

See First Post for details, if you have any questions then please post them up here or call me on 08450 212 312 and I will be happy to help

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

*** STILL AVAILABLE ***

There have been many of you snapping these up at the great price and we still have some left so dont miss out!

These decats are perfect for those road monsters that simply want to be heard from streets away!!

This decat pipe replaces the restrictive catalytic converter allowing increased gasflow through the exhaust pipe, increasing horse power.

Features:

* Manufactured from T304 grade polished stainless steel.
    * 3 inch (76mm) bore right through.
    * Supplied with gaskets and bolts.
    * Up to 20BHP once fitted, depending on engine mods.
    * CNC machined flanges for strong solid support and accurate fit.
    * Boss fitted to accept OE temp sensor.
    * Direct replacement for original cat, no modifications required.

Sold for off road and track use only.

Fits Nissan Skyline R32, R33, R34 all models, except the R34 GTT.

These retail on our website for £65.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £49.00

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

I hope you had a great weekend!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Regards
    Paul & The sales team!

Rides
    Hi Guys!

There is still time to place your order and get this dispatched today for delivery tomorrow!!! Ring our sales team on 08450 212 312 and we can process your order right away

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Everyone

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these back in stock now and We are here to take your orders all day and can get them dispatched for delivery on Monday!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to taking your orders and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

See First Post for details, if you have any questions then please post them up here or call me on 08450 212 312 and I will be happy to help

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    are these in stock? i rang up and said there not so when will they be?
    regards declan

Rides
    HI,

Sorry we have just recently sold out of these and do not currently have these available.
    As soon as we get more into stock we will be offering these to you guys with the sxoc discount.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We have received new stock of our Decat pipes!!!!!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Its Thursday and We are here as usual to take your orders and get them Dispatched for next working day delivery!
    This is your last chance to get the item before the weekend so get in touch!

Call us between 8:30am - 5:30pm on 08444 489 080 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk details of how to do this are in the first post!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Were over half way through the week guys and Today is the last day to order in time for the weekend!
    We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul