Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Decat Pipes S13 180sx S14! £49.00 Delivered

Rides
    Hi Guys,

To get your hands on this item you can send me a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk Including a note attached to the payment with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I can then ship the item straight away!

Rides
    Hi Everyone!
    We will be back on Monday at 8:30 to process your orders.
    To get your hands on one of these you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order. Or you can ring me on Monday on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

Have a Fab weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

To get your hands on this item you can send me a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk Including a note attached to the payment with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order. Or if you prefer you can call me on 08450 212 312 with your car details at the ready.

Any questions then don't hesitate to ask,

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

To get your hands on this item you can send me a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk Including a note attached to the payment with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order. Or if you prefer you can call me on 08450 212 312 with your car details at the ready.

Any questions then don't hesitate to ask,

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys we are here to process your orders and answer your questions!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Afternoon Guys we have these ready to dispatch for next day delivery! Who fancies one??

Get in touch on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    what length are these, from outer flange to outer flange? I'm after one for my s14.

Rides
    Our decat pipes are 315mm from flange to flange and will fit your S14

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Bump for the weekend! We will be back on Monday to process your orders!

However you can still order this item anytime by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing me with your full name and shipping address plus what the item is you wish to order and we can get the items shipped and delivered to you on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Its a new week and I am here to answer your questions and take your orders! You can either Send Me a message or give me a call on 08450 212 312

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top Guys,

To get your hands on this item you can send me a paypal payment anytime to sales@japspeed.co.uk Including a note attached to the payment with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Bump for the weekend! We will be back on Monday to process your orders!

However you can still order this item anytime by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing me with your full name and shipping address plus what the item is you wish to order and we can get the items shipped and delivered to you on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Good Morning Sxoc!

Its another new week and we have this item ready to dispatch! To order all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.

As always I am here until 5:30pm to answer your questions and process your orders

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Morning SXOC members!

Our sales Team are ready to take your orders and arrange for your item to be delivered to you tomorrow!!

Give us a call on 08450 212 312 Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Afternoon Guys,

I am here to answer your questions and to process your orders! All you have to do is give me a call on 08450 212 312.

If I receive your order before 4pm today then I should be able to get it to you for tomorrow.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    Hi!
    we hope you had a great long bank holiday weekend! Yesterday was mega busy for us and today is no different , however if you order today we can get your order out for next day delivery!

To Place your order you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,