Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Decat Pipes S13 180sx S14! £49.00 Delivered

Rides

Japspeed Decat Pipes S13 180sx S14! £49.00 Delivered

HI SXOC,

We have just received some new stock of our Nissan S13 S14 R32 R33 R34 Exhaust Decat!

Our Nissan decat pipe replaces the standard restrictive catalytic converter with a single piece 3" pipe allowing for increased exhaust gas flow, increasing horsepower in the process.

Features:

Manufactured from T304 stainless steel
    3" bore
    TIG welded, CNC machined flanges
    Includes boss to fit standard temperature sensor
    Direct replacement for standard item
    Gaskets and bolts included

Please note: sold for off road and track use only (will not pass an MOT test when fitted).

Fits Nissan 180SX/PS13 Silvia/200SX S13 and S14 with SR20DET engine. Will not fit S14a and S15 unless used in conjunction with S14 turbo elbow and downpipe. Also fits Nissan Pulsar GTi-R with SR20DET engine.

Also fits Nissan R32, R33 & R34 all models (not R34 GTT) and Pulsar GTi-R.

Here is a link to the item on our website: http://www.japspeed.co.uk/nissan-200...s14-decat.html

We sell this at £65.00 RRP however to forum members we are offering this at the discounted price of;

** £49.00 including delivery **

To order you can call our sales team on 08444-489-080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also understand that it is not always possible to find time to call our sales team and its this reason we also accept Paypal payments to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by paypal please add as a note your:

Full Name
    Delivery Address
    Mobile number (To receive text notification of the time of delivery)
    Email Address (This is how you will receive your invoice)

And a small reminder of the products you wish to order.

Our sales team will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

Please if you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to PM or call our sales team.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

regards
    Paul

Last edited by Japspeed; 05-08-2014 at 10:36.

Rides
    Hey

Its a new week and we are 13 days away from xmas! call me today to place an order and we can dispatch the item for next working day delivery!

Any questions just ask!

Rides
    Good afternoon Guys!

Give me a call to order on 08450 212 312 or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk details of which can be found in the first post.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys we have the item in stock and ready to dispatch for next working day delivery!

still time to get before Xmas!!!!

Call 08450 212 312 to place an orders!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Order today and receive before xmas!!! Call me on 08450 212 312

Rides
    Hey Everyone the Xmas rush is most certainly upon us! Make sure you call on 08450 212 312 as early as possible to guarantee delivery before Xmas!!!

We will be working right up to Xmas eve and back in work mid Xmas however order Asap to avoid disappointment!!

Regards
    Japspeed Sales Team!

Rides
    Do we have to ring or can i order on hear?? If so i would like one of these very much please

Rides
    It's totally up to you, you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk details are in the first post or you can call on 08450 212 312.

Rides
    Ok everyone realistically Today and tomorrow are the last days in which if you order you can expect it before Xmas!!
    So make sure you give us a ring on 08450 212 312 or send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk make sure you add a note providing us with your name, full address and contact number plus what the item is you wish to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Morning everyone,

With only a couple of days left until Xmas we are still taking orders, all our items are sent next day delivery however as you will be aware courier's have high volumes of parcels to deliver over Xmas and we would not be able to guarantee you would receive this item before Xmas day!

Good news is though we will be open Wednesday 28th - Friday the 30th to process and dispatch any orders that are placed after 1pm this Friday when we close.

So as usual, call our sales team on 08450 212 312 to place your order or send your PayPal payment with your name, shipping address and contact number to sales@japspeed.co.uk any time and we will place your order at the first possible chance!

Merry Xmas From the Japspeed Team

Rides
    Morning,

Two sleeps left until Xmas we are still taking orders, Good news is we will be open Wednesday 28th - Friday the 30th to process and dispatch any orders that are placed after 1pm this Afternoon when we close.

So as usual, call our sales team on 08450 212 312 to place your order or send your PayPal payment with your name, shipping address and contact number to sales@japspeed.co.uk any time over the Xmas Period and we will process/dispatch your order at the first possible chance!

Merry Xmas from the Japspeed Team

Rides
    Happy new year everyone!

We back from a lovely break over Xmas and are here to take your orders as usual again.

To Place an order give me a call on 08450 212 312 or if you prefer send me your PayPal payment, details of which can be found in the first post!
    We will then send the item out for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then just ask!

Rides
    Hey

Lets get 2012 of to a good start! I am here to take your orders, all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Bump for the weekend! We will be back on Monday to process your orders!

However you can still order this item anytime by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing me with your full name and shipping address plus what the item is you wish to order and we can get the items shipped and delivered to you on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey SXOC

I'm here to take your orders and answer your questions.

You can call me on 08450 212 312 or just fire me a message with your questions or to place an order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Good Morning Sxoc!

We have this item ready to dispatch! To order all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

As always I am here until 5:30pm to answer your questions and process your orders

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Everyone,

We have the items in stock, order today for delivery tomorrow!

Call me on 08450 212 312 to place your order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump!

Call today on 08450 212 312 or send your paypal payment any time and we will process your order at the first posisble chance!

Rides
    Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul