Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbon Wrap Bubble Free Vinyl Film :)

Rides

Carbon Wrap Bubble Free Vinyl Film :)

We get alot of people asking us recently if we do any Carbon Wrap vinyl.

So we bought some and see if it goes well. This stuff is not the cheap stuff you see on ebay but a better quality one, hence the price are a little bit more expensive, but you pay for what you get on this type of things.

here is the spec of the vinyl:

- 3D Texture Vinyl.
    - Easy stuck on.
    - Bubble Free.
    - Easy Cut.
    - Can be applied on interior & exterior.
    - Can be applied on almost anything any surface.
    - Can Be clean with detergent & water.
    - Will not leave any residue or glue when removed.
    - Can be heated up to wrap round corners and bends.
    - Give the items a more prestiges look.
    - Service life of the item is 5 years.

This is what I have wrap last night for my little Honda SMX. and to be honest I am quite chuffed on what I have done in an Hour.

This is what my friend Wrap on his while I am busy doing the eye brows. (took him about 2 hours)

Prices are £10 per meter. Also is Free Delivery with in UK.

The width size is 1.25 meters. so if you buy one meter the size you will get is 125cm x 100cm which is enough to wrap most of the small interior parts in the car.

if you have any questions let me know.

Leon.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    Tempted to get it and have a go at wraping some scratched up interior plastics, may well give you a shout tomorrow and order some

Rides
    no probs buddy.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK

Rides
    What make is the wrap?

Rides
    Looks good for the money...

Rides
    for the price and quality they are not bad at all to be honest. I dont really know what make it is as I just buy a big roll from a company near us who sells them. The main reason I buy it because I have a lot of people asking me recently on the phone (because we sell a lot of carbon bits ) As well I was planning to buy some to wrap the roof of my GTR and also a few mates also wanted some to wrap some bits on their cars and phones and other bits too so I just thought sod it I will buy a big roll and see how it goes as it will be cheaper for me to buy a 60meter roll from them than meter by meter.

The one I got is bubble free so you will hardly get any bubbles on it as we have done the IQ I know it makes life alot easier compare to normal vinyl sticker we use before on our cars.

also the carbon wrap itself when we wrap the bonnet and the eye brow when we warp it up with the hair dryer it goes really soft and we can stretch it and bend it around the corners and curves easily.

Also when wrapping the bonnet I have learnt that wetting it with a bit of soap water makes life a lot easier too because you can still move it about a little to get it in the perfect position, then just rub all the water out and leave it to dry.

Leon.
    Last edited by EPRacing; 17-11-2011 at 18:21.

Rides
    Just have to rep this product because i've done up my interior using it and VERY impressed with the results. It was also very easy to manipulate the wrap round the curves and corners because it goes so soft with just a little hairdryer heat. I'm totally new to this and was worried I wouldn't have the skill or patience but these pictures should show all you need to know, plus I still have over half of the 1m roll left!

Rides
    wow this looks sweet. I am tempted to wrap a few other things on my car too. also I am tempted to wrap my work desk just to give it a bit of character other than the boring wooden desk.

Rides
    Do you have a PayPal adress?

Cheers

Rides
    yes mate. Our paypal address is: payments@epracing.co.uk if you can put a note in the payment then I will know who it is. also if you can send it as "payment owe or as Gift" then we wont get the rip off Paypal charge too.

Leon.

Rides
    How much do u think i would need to wrap S13 roof,boot panel and interior centre console and little interior bits?
    How much price wise of recommended amount??

Rides
    HI there

to wrap a roof, I would say you will need around 1.5 meters long. boot panel it depends if you want to cut it as a few separate piece then put together or one big giant piece, say one big piece you will mist likely need about 2 meters for that.

for the small bits you can possibly use the left over bits to wrap stuff. so all in all I will say 4 meters should do the trick. but if you want it on the safe side just incase you mess up I might just as well get 5 meter.

Leon.

Rides
    hmm may have too give this ago

Rides
    I will be wrapping the roof on my car and my little honda run about over the holidays so it will be interesting to see how that went. :P the bonnet and the roof I dont think it will be that hard but bumpers and tailgates and things I think is a bit difficult for my skill at the moment but I did carbon wrap a little shelf in my bathroom at home for a bit of fun a few weekends ago while the misses out christmas shopping with the kids and to be honest I think it looks pretty decent, But when the misses saw it when she came home she went ohhh bloody hell not carbon again.... the look on her face is priceless.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by EPRacing View Post
    HI there

to wrap a roof, I would say you will need around 1.5 meters long. boot panel it depends if you want to cut it as a few separate piece then put together or one big giant piece, say one big piece you will mist likely need about 2 meters for that.

for the small bits you can possibly use the left over bits to wrap stuff. so all in all I will say 4 meters should do the trick. but if you want it on the safe side just incase you mess up I might just as well get 5 meter.

Leon.
    Hi,i will just go for 3 metres please and see how it goes!
    How much will it be all in? And can i pay by paypal please as gift??

Thanks,
    Gavin.

Rides
    Gavin mate if you can send £30.00 to payments@epracing.co.uk and I will have it send out to you tomorrow mate. after that we will be closed until 3rd of january 2012.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by EPRacing View Post
    Gavin mate if you can send £30.00 to payments@epracing.co.uk and I will have it send out to you tomorrow mate. after that we will be closed until 3rd of january 2012.
    Hi,only saw this reply after it was too late.
    I have now sent over the money tonight for the 3 metres of carbon wrap.
    Address in Paypl note.

Thanks.

Rides
    How easy can it melt? I'm thinking of doing engine bay parts in carbon like strut brace,intercooler pipes

Rides
    hi mate

engine bay stuff like struct brace and intercooler pipe is ok. but not the seriously hot stuff.

Rides
    gavin mate the carbon wrap is on is way to you buddy.