Thread: Sky :)

Rides

Sky :)

Well Ive been with Flux for a year owning my 200 glad they actully insured me only just turning 21 when i got it good birthday present to yourself right?

RENEWAL time and Im happy that flux came through with a moderate saving I was dreading it going up after the horror stories Ive read but they didnt do too bad.

Obviously Id thought Id shop around and the amazing rep that sky had I'd give them ago they wouldnt touch me come 21 on the 200 or a Glanza that I wanted but spoke with Luke, polite, professional, very fast and to the point giving me 2 quotes over current spec and future spec which again I was speechless at how good it was he went on to explain all the policy

Flipside flux I didnt catch the ladys name but wasnt too interested and couldnt care about the future modifications and after me explaining the quote Sky gave me she put me on hold for 10 minutes only to come back and beat it by like £6.5something WOW.

Sky has won me over it could of been £50 more than flux and the outcome would be the same, especially Lukes pleasant and friendly manner it made me feel like a customer they take care of and not another statistic that they insure! just thought I'd share

Rides
    just out of intrest how much was youre policy if you dont mind im 21 now but by the time i hope fully get a s14 i will be 22 and have 2 yrs ncb i had silly quotes but havent tried the specalists due to not being online and not wanting to waste there time since its 6 odd months away thanks ollie

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by olliexs View Post
    just out of intrest how much was youre policy if you dont mind im 21 now but by the time i hope fully get a s14 i will be 22 and have 2 yrs ncb i had silly quotes but havent tried the specalists due to not being online and not wanting to waste there time since its 6 odd months away thanks ollie
    TBH it wouldnt apply even if we were exactly the same age and etc due to they rate areas where you live on how risky they are I think, so it might be cheap for me but might be on the other end of the spectrum for say someone in thier 30s in a different area

you can just give them a call Sky were top quality and im sure they can give you some realistic options like restriced milage and things to help your quote