Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Wedding S14a

Rides
    I'm not too down about it as such. I know if I go s14a I have everything except the shell. Ideally a rolling shell as I wouldn't have to worry about some of the parts, such as the boomerangs but mostly everything is fine. I think I'm pretty happy with colour choice no matter which route I take, unless the shell is saphire blue. If its the same there's no need to repaint.

Rides
    What ever happened to JPs old shell?

That shell is already familiar with your shed

Rides
    As far as I know Stiv has it still.

Rides
    Already asked him only recently what he planned to do with it - no joy there I'm afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

Rides
    I've a few small updates on this, nothing major really though.

I had sourced a s14 shell I was going to rebuild into. It was completely stripped and up on a rack. Unfortunately they took it down from the rack with a fork lift through the rear window. Shell dead.

I've found another s14a shell now with a little damage I'm waiting to see exactly what way it is but its looking like a goer for now. The damage is all in the front panel and that''s been made removable anyway and the front panel from my car is perect, well it need a clean and some paint but good other than that.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttly View Post
    I had sourced a s14 shell I was going to rebuild into. It was completely stripped and up on a rack. Unfortunately they took it down from the rack with a fork lift through the rear window. Shell dead.
    Numptys

I've found another s14a shell now with a little damage I'm waiting to see exactly what way it is but its looking like a goer for now. The damage is all in the front panel and that''s been made removable anyway and the front panel from my car is perect, well it need a clean and some paint but good other than that.
    Sounds good man, here's hoping it's a good one

Rides

When'll you know about that one?

Rides
    I must phone about it later tonight!

Rides
    Exciting updates are needed...

Rides
    I know I haven't updated in over a year but anyone that should know knows where this post is going. For a lot of reasons the project is dead and everything is sold, both shells, engine box, conversion kit, everything. It was a tough decision but it was the best one at the time. It still hurts a lot but it was the right thing to do. For now I'm driving an Insignia SRi CDTi and a Legacy B4 for something a bit fun. I will be back in a s body again but not for a while.

Rides
    I know I haven't updated in over a year but anyone that should know knows where this post is going. For a lot of reasons the project is dead and everything is sold, both shells, engine box, conversion kit, everything. It was a tough decision but it was the best one at the time. It still hurts a lot but it was the right thing to do. For now I'm driving an Insignia SRi CDTi and a Legacy B4 for something a bit fun. I will be back in a s body again but not for a while.
    Sorry to hear it man

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Sorry to hear it man
    Its ok, as much as I loved that car, the small man is far more important. We needed a safer and bigger car to bring him around in, when he's a bit bigger nothing stopping me from getting something more fun again.