Thread: Adrian flux cancelation again

Rides

Adrian flux cancelation again

I had a policy with them for a few years, was in my wifes and myselfs name with her full NCD changed this to my name in june and they asked to transfer the NCD into my name which we did and sent back all the paper work. I have since moved away from her last month and she failed to give me any post that waas sent there, a letter was sent saying they never recieved the letter transferring the ncd and gave me 7 days to sort it out before they canceled the policy, this was sent on the 7th oct i got the letter yesterday cause my ex decided to put it back into the post with my new address on rather than giving it to me.

So I call flux they tell me theres nothing they can do and i have to pay the balance of £130 on the policy from cancellation including a £25 fee and some comision that they retain?

surly something can be done about this its rediculous

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by shanekerry View Post
    I had a policy with them for a few years, was in my wifes and myselfs name with her full NCD changed this to my name in june and they asked to transfer the NCD into my name which we did and sent back all the paper work. I have since moved away from her last month and she failed to give me any post that waas sent there, a letter was sent saying they never recieved the letter transferring the ncd and gave me 7 days to sort it out before they canceled the policy, this was sent on the 7th oct i got the letter yesterday cause my ex decided to put it back into the post with my new address on rather than giving it to me.

So I call flux they tell me theres nothing they can do and i have to pay the balance of £130 on the policy from cancellation including a £25 fee and some comision that they retain?

surly something can be done about this its rediculous

Hiya,

Please feel free to pm me your policy number and a contact telephone number and I will ask someone to call you.

Thanks
    Dan

Rides
    I called today and paid £30.67 towards the cancelation of the old policy and then had to go through setting up a new policy paid a £115 deposit, took 45 minutes on the phone to do lol