Thread: Evo 10 fq360gsr pearl white hks

Rides

Lightbulb Evo 10 fq360gsr pearl white hks

hey guys i thought i bang up a project thread for our evo 10 .

we had wanted one since they come out and thought we would never get one , what with our spending habbits and spending out on out civic type r turbo witch was also redline mag featured , so we see one go for sale for 24k ,then decided enough was enough with honda so we stripped the type r of all its goodies witch took longer than we thought was a little emotional for me to take them off but we knew the outcome would be sweet ,
    then we got let down with a nice black evo x ,after 6 months of driving the type r standard we hated it and couldnt wait to get rid of it .we stumbled accross a pearl white evo x fq360 gsr pearl white hks manual the one we had been searching for for months .we emediatly phoned them and without seeing it put up a deposit as it was a nissan garage in manchester .we drove up there the weekend after to vue th ecar and it was better than we thought 17k on the clock on a 08 plate when all the others some even 59 were at 34k .then after having one week we got set on modifiying with the following

.bc racing coilovers
    .custon 3" turbo elbow
    .custom 3" downpipe
    .custom 3" decat
    .rota grid drifts matte bronze 18x9.5j
    .hks super ind kit
    .hks ssqv 3 bov
    .carbon fibre hood vents
    .carbon fibre ralliart spoiler addon
    .carbon fibre engine cover
    .carbon fibre bumper bar
    .apr carbon fibre cooling panel
    .carbon fibre fuse + relay cover
    .carbon fibre rear light reflectors
    .arc rad cap
    .t1r anodised purple oil cap
    .all engine bay bolts anodised purple tegiwa
    .sfs purple coolant kit

heres some picture of it when we first got it

after a few modds

more to come .. thanks for looking

Rides
    ****ing win!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jamie- View Post
    ****ing win!
    Lmao cheers dude

Rides
    That's my next car, Evo X 360 GSR

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Get one dude the power is immense it's only 410bhp but it feels like 600 if that makes sence

Rides
    i was on the sfs stand with you at japest 2, can just about make out my red s14a from the pictures lol.

lovely car btw haha!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Evo X is joint top of the shortlist for RX8 replacement as daily driver .
    2004 - on : 1999 S14a 398bhp 378lb/ft
    2010 - on : 2007 RX8 PZ
    1998 - 2004 : 1991 S13

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    Thats LUSH!!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by woods1 View Post
    i was on the sfs stand with you at japest 2, can just about make out my red s14a from the pictures lol.

lovely car btw haha!
    Yeah we didn't stay too long I was suffering from a bad hangover
    I wanted to talk to you aswell lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Evo X is joint top of the shortlist for RX8 replacement as daily driver .
    Seriously get one best decision we made ha . But modifying wise hurts you're bank also we do £180 a week in fuel lmao

Rides
    Very nice mate, the Evo 10's respond very well to modifications as well and stock engines are strong & good for about 500 BHP. That 4B11 engine is simply awesome, mate of mine has an FQ300 and with just a 3" exhaust, induction kit, upped boost and a remap it was seeing 420BHP and similar torque on dyno dynamics rollers. However that's in for a rebuild now because he's wanting silly power (600+ BHP).

Hope you enjoy it mate, Evos are good cars, but they are made more for the twisties than straight line speed.

Just a quick note, if you get it remapped with ECUtek they will inform Mitsi and that will void your warranty, quick heads up on that one.

The reason they inform them is because the factory UK Evo 10 ECU's are locked and ECUtek dealers get an unlock code via ECUtek from Mitsi, hence they always know. However there are other ways to map them without Mitsi ever knowing if you want to retain the factory warranty until it runs out. Actually, being an 08 car there won't be any factory warranty left, so no worries on that front.
    Last edited by HermaN; 05-10-2011 at 14:20.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by HermaN View Post
    Very nice mate, the Evo 10's respond very well to modifications as well and stock engines are strong & good for about 500 BHP. That 4B11 engine is simply awesome, mate of mine has an FQ300 and with just a 3" exhaust, induction kit, upped boost and a remap it was seeing 420BHP and similar torque on dyno dynamics rollers. However that's in for a rebuild now because he's wanting silly power (600+ BHP).

Hope you enjoy it mate, Evos are good cars, but they are made more for the twisties than straight line speed.

Just a quick note, if you get it remapped with ECUtek they will inform Mitsi and that will void your warranty, quick heads up on that one.

The reason they inform them is because the factory UK Evo 10 ECU's are locked and ECUtek dealers get an unlock code via ECUtek from Mitsi, hence they always know. However there are other ways to map them without Mitsi ever knowing if you want to retain the factory warranty until it runs out. Actually, being an 08 car there won't be any factory warranty left, so no worries on that front.

Yeah we did our research before we got the car as to what stage we could get it , the warranty ran out couple months ago so we don't need to worry about silly bits but they do question the bits when it was in for mot and service as we got four free services lol ,
    Thanks dude yeah about 600 is the same figure were after