Thread: 32 Counties in 24 Hours!

Rides

32 Counties in 24 Hours!

Has anyone came across this yet? I have just registered my interest in this run. It would be one hell of a challenge! Not sure if I'll use the SX or Triumph..
    20 quid per pack.

https://www.facebook.com/32.counties.in.24.hrs?fref=ts

From the page:

"We are fundraising for Crumlins Childrens Hospital in Dublin and Lordship Children's Respite Centre (Maria Goretti Fondation) in LouthI'm looking at cruise groups and car groups in every county ..
    Idea is that there will be a one or two groups in every county that will come together to hold a meet on the night of the event and there you will get your own opportunity to fundraise for your own local charity if you's like .. otherwise you can fundraise for our two charities..
    We will be organising packs which are described on this page..
    These packs will be sold to anyone wishing to take part in the "32 Counties In 24 Hours" road trip starting from their own county..
    We will be hoping to get a good turn out for each county that will want to do the road trip.
    The price of these packs will be completely put into the fund for our two charities and the price is yet to be sorted out."

Rides
    Hoping to have the car back moving by the 12th, happy to chime in!

Rides
    It looks like a date will finally be announced for this!
    :-)

From the organisers:
    "If you want to get a pack,

Private Message us on Facebook with your details (full name, address & mobile) or email us at 32countiesin24@gmail.com

Share out lads & lassies
    Date will be announced hopefully at the end of the month"