Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVERY single damn year!!!!

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides

EVERY single damn year!!!!

So I have been a customer of Flux for some time now (around 6 or 7 years I think), my partner is with them too on my recommendation

Yet EVERY SINGLE YEAR they fail to send documents to me and I get a letter saying they are going to cancel my insurance as I have "not returned this form or that form". If they'd frickin' sent them in the first place, I would have sent them back!!!!!!!

This happens every time I renewed and this time when I had to cancel the renewal for the 200sx (for which I was charged for the privilege as it was 15 days after the renewal date) and take out a new one for the 205 GTi.

Sorry Flux, as of next year, you've lost me pretty much permanently as a customer unless you are MASSIVELY cheaper than anyone else. This goes for my missus too. Exactly the same thing happened to her.

So much for looking after your existing customers...

Rides
    badtimes Teggs

I cringe at every thread like this and there seems to be more and more as im with Flux and there were top for me but I hope come renewal time they cut me a good deal else I'll be jumping ship too

Rides
    They weren't very interested in keeping me back in February, so I jumped ship.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I've had the same issues in the past. You would of thought they would of had something so simple sorted by now

This year I was dealing with dan and the service was spot on
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Strange. I get an email containing the renewal notice/docs. about 2-3 weeks prior to expiry.

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    So I have been a customer of Flux for some time now (around 6 or 7 years I think), my partner is with them too on my recommendation

Yet EVERY SINGLE YEAR they fail to send documents to me and I get a letter saying they are going to cancel my insurance as I have "not returned this form or that form". If they'd frickin' sent them in the first place, I would have sent them back!!!!!!!

This happens every time I renewed and this time when I had to cancel the renewal for the 200sx (for which I was charged for the privilege as it was 15 days after the renewal date) and take out a new one for the 205 GTi.

Sorry Flux, as of next year, you've lost me pretty much permanently as a customer unless you are MASSIVELY cheaper than anyone else. This goes for my missus too. Exactly the same thing happened to her.

So much for looking after your existing customers...
    Hiya,

Please feel free to pm me your policy number and a contact telephone number and I will ask someone to call you.

Thanks
    Dan

Rides
    Guess what - this has JUST happened to me

but its cancelled! - And wheres my car? - with me at work.

Dan - you have PM.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post

Dan - you have PM.
    Has it made your back hair stick up on end?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    yes

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    thats alot of hair! careful you dont poke someones eyes out

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides

Dan - you have PM.
    Owch!
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX View Post
    Hiya,

Please feel free to pm me your policy number and a contact telephone number and I will ask someone to call you.

Thanks
    Dan
    Emailed the contact address as I received an email saying this too. Asked them to post the forms not email them as I don't currently have access to a printer or scanner.

Then got another email about cancelling it. To which I said I was still awaiting a reply to mt previous email. Waiting to see what happens next...

If I hear nothing in the next week or so, I'll pm you Dan. cheers

Rides
    Seeing deacons back and ass crack in that hotel room still haunts my dreams

(there was no way of writing that without sounding gay!)

Would be good to hear back from Dan how this was solved and how the problem occurred in the first place?

Rides
    So far - A brick wall - No resolution.

They checked their fax machine – apparently no fax,- Despite me calling to check it has been received!! – Guess what? – No notes recorded for this.

They won’t back date the policy.

They want me to start a new policy – with a new deposit. – which they won’t pay.

You know what REALLY sucks – I’m selling the car Monday so its 5 days cover for 50 quid.

Waiting to hear back from a manager if I have to get insurance ombudsman service involved – ( looking likely )

I’ve just renewed my MG with flux too I’m going to have to take business away from them nothing pisses me off more that terrible Service.

Rides
    My Flux rant.....

I went away to the U.S of A for 16 days though previous to my journey they had a problem with the direct debit..... the letter informing me that I had 14 days to rectify was delivered the day I arrived at the airport (at the airport 6am, postie arrives about 1pm)......

Nedless to say I rang them absolutely outraged that they had cancelled my insurance as there was nothing I could have done...... I lost that years worth of NCB along with six hundred odd quid and had to take out a new policy!!!

/rant

Rides
    tbh i had an issue with lost documents and threats of cancellations too. took 3 attempts and me not hanging up until they confirmed receipt by fax to get it sorted

Rides
    This is ongoing. -

Asked for a call back from a manager on the 14th - Nothing.

Called back to cancel today and they are saying £40 charge to them and £40 to insurer.

Not having it. not happy - didn’t get a call back - called AGAIN and the woman I spoke to told me i would get a call back but couldn’t tell me when any whom would call me. FANTASTIC!

This is appalling service.

Going to bring in the Ombudsman in on this that will cost them as a company £500 to even look at it.

They are not treating me fairly as a customer.

Ignore the issue and hope it goes away buy not calling . This won’t.
    Last edited by Deacon; 20-09-2011 at 14:21.

Rides
    Sounds about right for flux. I phoned up last week to see if i could ad a car to my policy for a week the woman on the phone says it il be at least £100 extra off the top of my head. The best fcuking thing about it she didnt ask for any policy/car details.

there a fcuking waste of time now i will deffo be going else where next month when renewal is up

Rides
    This is ongoing. -

Asked for a call back from a manager on the 14th - Nothing.

Called back to cancel today and they are saying £40 charge to them and £40 to insurer.

Not having it. not happy - didn’t get a call back - called AGAIN and the woman I spoke to told me i would get a call back but couldn’t tell me when any whom would call me. FANTASTIC!

This is appalling service.

Going to bring in the Ombudsman in on this that will cost them as a company £500 to even look at it.

They are not treating me fairly as a customer.

Ignore the issue and hope it goes away buy not calling . This won’t.
    I can imagine the rage! Not a pretty sight.

I also had the exact same issue with documents. I ended up sending them via email, post and fax just to get somewhere. I don't use them anymore.

Rides
    Use A-Plan. They have been so easy to deal with so far. Even enjoyable to have a conversation with.