Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 200SX S14 Rear Camber Arm Kit **NEW STOCK ARRIVED**

Rides
    Hey Guys,

** IN STOCK AND READY TO DISPATCH!!! ORDER TODAY!! **

We have these back in stock and ready for dispatch.

This adjustable camber arm kit is essential for vehicles that have been lowered or have increased diameter wheels fitted to them.

It also allows a wide range of adjustment for correcting the rear camber angle to improve rear traction, either adding negative camber for hard driving for track use / drifting or adding positive camber to reduce uneven tyre wear on the inner edge of the rear tyres for normal street driving.

Features:

* Provides adjustment up from -3 to +3 degrees.
    * CAD designed for optimum strength and accurate fit.
    * MIG welded for strength and durability.
    * Arms manufactured from high tensile steel with heavy duty spherical pillow ball joints for outstanding reliability.
    * Fully powder coated for increased corrosion protection.
    * Kit includes both left and right side arms.
    * An easy and perfect suspension upgrade that really lets you feel the benefits it has to offer no matter how sideways or which direction your spinning!

Fits Nissan 200SX S14 all models inc S14A & S15

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £107 delivered to your door.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is close to over in the Japspeed office with only the last few hours of our working day to go before the weekend begins! we have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised so if you want to place a last minute order then get in touch!!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Please be aware that this weekend is a Bank Holiday weekend and we will be closed on Monday! however we will be processing all orders on Tuesday and dispatching for next working day delivery.

I expect that I will have plenty of Paypal payments to process first thing on Tuesday and many of you can look forward to receiving these very soon!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call during our opening hours.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    In stock and ready to dispatch! Get in touch with our sales team to order on 08444 489 080!!

All details can be found in the first post however if you have any questions or queries then just put up a post and we will answer straight away!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Will there be any problems with clearance issues with the arm hitting the chassis ? as i had this problem with my Cusco arms :/ (im tucking tyre on the rear 17" alloys)

Also, how long do the rose joints last for on a daily S14/a normally ?

Cheers

Rides
    We have not had any reported issues and have use these on our very own S14a which was featured in fast car.

Direct fit with no problems!

I wouldn't be able to tell you how long the rose joints will last as ive never had to replace any

Rides
    Hey Guys,

We have these in stock and ready for dispatch.

Adjusting your rear camber is a necessity if you have lowered your car or fitted larger/wider wheels. If you are trying to get the correct stance and fitment, sometimes it is necessary to dial in a bit more camber in order to fit your wheel and tyre combination under the arches. In contrast, if you are using the car for drifting, it is normally desirable to run between 0 and 2 degrees rear camber in order to provide as much traction as possible along with even wear across the width of both tyres.

Features:

Provides adjustment of up to -3 or +3 degrees
    MIG welded for strength and durability
    Manufactured from high tensile steel with heavy duty pillowball joints
    Powder coated to prevent corrosion
    Easy bolt-on fitment, no modifications required
    As used on our championship winning drift cars

Please note: fits Nissan 200SX S14, S14a and S15 Silvia. Also fits Nissan Skyline R33 (GTS-T & GTR) and R34 (GTT & GTR).

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £107 delivered to your door.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Rides
    Hi guys!

We still have these available to you at the great forum price you see advertised. Our sales team are available to take your calls on 08444 489 080 and our dispatch team will be able to send these out to you today for delivery tomorrow.

Get in touch to order!

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

if you have any questions then just post them on up and we will answer as soon s posisble!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!! SEE FIRST POST FOR ALL DETAILS!!

Our sales team however are available to take your orders until 5:30PM and the dispatch team will get as many out as possible in time for delivery on Monday. All other orders and weekend orders however will be processed first thing on Monday morning and delivered Tuesday!

So what you waiting for....to get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch, our sales team are available to take your orders and dispatch your items today!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch, our sales team are available to take your orders and dispatch your items today!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Adjusting your rear camber is a necessity if you have lowered your car or fitted larger/wider wheels. If you are trying to get the correct stance and fitment, sometimes it is necessary to dial in a bit more camber in order to fit your wheel and tyre combination under the arches. In contrast, if you are using the car for drifting, it is normally desirable to run between 0 and 2 degrees rear camber in order to provide as much traction as possible along with even wear across the width of both tyres.

Features:

Please note: fits Nissan 200SX S14, S14a and S15 Silvia. Also fits Nissan Skyline R33 (GTS-T & GTR) and R34 (GTT & GTR).

Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!! SEE FIRST POST FOR ALL DETAILS!!

Our sales team are available to take your orders until 5:30PM and the dispatch team will get these out in time for delivery on Monday. All other orders and weekend orders however will be processed first thing on Monday morning and delivered Tuesday!

So what you waiting for....to get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Or

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Have a great weekend guys! we will be back Monday to process your orders!

Remember you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your

full name
    shipping address
    contact number
    email address

and a note of the items you wish to order and we will process this at the first opportunity!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys

Today is the last day to order if you wish to get your item in time for the weekend!

Hurry though as our dispatch team will need enough time to get your item picked & packed before the courier collects!
    Call on 08444 489 080 and out sales team will assist you!

We also thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:
    Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys

Today is the last day to order if you wish to get your item in time for the weekend!

Hurry though as our dispatch team will need enough time to get your item picked & packed before the courier collects!
    Call on 08444 489 080 and out sales team will assist you!

We also thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:
    Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

Get in touch to order on 08444 489 080 or send a paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk providing us with:

Your full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is how you will receive your invoice )

We can then do the rest for you and dispatch your order for next day working day delivery.

any questions then post them on up!

I look forward to sending some more out to you today!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Features:

Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys,

** NEW STOCK ARRIVED TODAY!! ORDER TODAY FOR DELIVERY TOMORROW!! **

Features:

Paul