Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: S14 S14a S15 Rear Upper Traction Rods **NEW STOCK ARRIVED**

Rides
    IN STOCK AND READY TO DISPATCH!!!!

Call our sales team today on 08444 489 080 to speak with one of our sales team and order!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch, our sales team are available to take your orders and dispatch your items today!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your

contact details,
    shipping address,
    telephone number
    and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys we have just Received new stock of our very popular rear upper traction rods to fit the S13 S14 S15 models.

**NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED!! ORDER TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH!! **

These heavy duty traction rods for the rear suspension on the 200SX can be adjusted and set to eliminate bump steer and alter the rear suspension traction settings by holding the rear hubs exactly at the angle you want for hard driving and motorsports use.

The multi-link suspension pieces feature high quality construction and Teflon coated spherical pillow ball ends for increased durability these replace the factory rubber bushed suspension arms which are prone to flex when placed under extreme loads.

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £89 delivered to your door.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

We recently received a large delivery of our suspension arms and have these available to dispatch for next working day delivery.

All the details on our arms and how to purchase are in the first post and if you have any questions or queries then give our sales team a shout on 08444 489 080

We look forward to sending more of these out to you guys for next day delivery!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch, our sales team are available to take your orders and dispatch your items today!

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your

contact details,
    shipping address,
    telephone number

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys we have just Received new stock of our very popular rear upper traction rods to fit the S13 S14 S15 models.

These heavy duty traction rods for the rear suspension on the 200SX can be adjusted and set to eliminate bump steer and alter the rear suspension traction settings by holding the rear hubs exactly at the angle you want for hard driving and motorsports use.

The multi-link suspension pieces feature high quality construction and Teflon coated spherical pillow ball ends for increased durability these replace the factory rubber bushed suspension arms which are prone to flex when placed under extreme loads.

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Its only flipping Friday!!!!

The weekend is here and lots of you I expect will be fitting the parts that we sent out this week, If you however didn't get chance to order that don't panic!!

You can order anytime of day and night by sending over your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery.

Any orders placed now will be shipped on Monday and be with you on Tuesday!

If you have any questions or queries then do not hesitate to get n touch on 08444 489 080, the sales team and I look forward to receiving your phone calls before the day is over

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

contact details,
    shipping address,
    telephone number

regards
    Paul

Rides

Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

contact details,
    shipping address,
    telephone number

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Its only flipping Friday SXOC, hope to see some of you over at the final round of the BDC!!!!

The weekend is here and lots of you I expect will be fitting the parts that we sent out this week, If you however didn't get chance to order that don't panic!!

You can order anytime of day and night by sending over your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery.

Any orders placed now will be shipped on Monday and be with you on Tuesday!

If you have any questions or queries then do not hesitate to get n touch on 08444 489 080, the sales team and I look forward to receiving your phone calls before the day is over

Regards
    Saule

Rides
    Bump! Remember you can order any time of the day by sending over a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery!

Rides
    Bump! Remember you can order any time of the day by sending over a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your:

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a reminder of the item that you wish to order and we can then dispatch the items for next working day delivery!

Rides

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

Rides

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

Rides

Name
    Full Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

Rides
    Bump! Remember you can still place your order in the evenings by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by PayPal please add as a note your:
    Full Name
    Delivery Address
    Mobile number (to receive text notification of the time of delivery)
    Email Address (this is how you will receive your invoice)

Alternatively give us a ring on 08444 489 080 0830-1730 Mon-Fri to place your order!

Rides
    Hey Guys,

** THESE ARE IN STOCK AND READY FOR DISPATCH TODAY!! **

We have these in stock and ready for dispatch.

Replacing the standard Nissan traction rods with our fully adjustable items allows you to finely tune the suspension setup and characteristics of your car. The traction rods dictate how much toe-in is set on the rear wheels under compression, an essential setting that becomes much more apparent if you are running a wider track. The standard items are also prone to flex, so replacing them with these flex-free items will improve your handling further.

Features:

Manufactured from high tensile steel with heavy duty pillowball joints
    Powder coated to prevent corrosion
    Easy bolt-on fitment, no modifications required
    Fully adjustable
    As used on our championship winning drift cars

Please note: fits Nissan 180SX, 200SX & Silvia S13, 200SX & Silvia S14, S15 Silvia, R32, R33 & R34 Skylines and 300ZX Z32 models.

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rob