Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: £109 radiators delivered!!!

Rides
    HI Malyso.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in our reply, ive been away for a few weeks and my work was being handled by a colleague.

Ive just been into the warehouse for you and the overall size of our s14 radiator is approx 670mm x 490mm x 70mm

A 180sx rad is the same width but slightly smaller in height and overall depth 670mm x 430mm x 65mm

What sort of sizes are you governed by and what is this setup your trying to get a rad to work with??

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    HI Malyso.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in our reply, ive been away for a few weeks and my work was being handled by a colleague.

Ive just been into the warehouse for you and the overall size of our s14 radiator is approx 670mm x 490mm x 70mm

A 180sx rad is the same width but slightly smaller in height and overall depth 670mm x 430mm x 65mm

What sort of sizes are you governed by and what is this setup your trying to get a rad to work with??

regards
    Paul

Hi Paul,

The radiator is to fit a R33 skyline shell, but not with the RB25 engine, I am fitting something a little different which I'm keeping under wraps at the moment. The project isn't dissimilar to some of your drift car builds and will be used for the same purpose.

The radiator does need to be like the S14 type though with top hose on the right and bottom on the left viewed from the front. A twin fan shroud and fans are on the wanted list also?.
    Now I have your sizes I will have a measure up over the weekend.

Thank you for getting back to me..

Rides
    Ah ok! No problem, sounds an interesting build. like you said we're used to a few of those here at Japspeed.....

we often get bored and start to plot awesome builds........ in fact..... were pretty bored in our workshop of looking at the same cars...... and were Plotting!!!!!! :/

Rides
    HI Guys,

The weekend is nearly upon us! Lets just remind you that you can still place your order over the weekend by sending your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and a note reminding us of the product you wish to order.

Once we receive this payment we can then process your order and arrange your item to be dispatched for next working day delivery!

I hope you guys have a great weekend and we look forward to sending more orders out to you on Monday!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys,

**** OFFER EXTENDED £109.00 DELIVERED ****

We know you like a great group buy and we have Received new stock of our CA18DET , 180SX & S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

We have extended our offer on SX rads into the new year BUY IT NOW OFFER so grab one now before stock runs out... don't miss out on this deal!!!!

BUY NOW £109.00 Including Delivery!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk !!!

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
    Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
    Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.

Below are some picture's of the radiator and its features:

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

All these prices include VAT and UK delivery.

We will Even include one of our Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but we are going to do a special price for you guys, as usual.

*** The Price to You!! £109.00 DELIVERED NEXT WORKING DAY!!!***

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Paypal-ing as we speak for an s13 rad

Rides
    Hi

payment sent for CA18det rad

If possible please make sure it will reach me on ~wed?

regards

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by lsrphotographic View Post
    Paypal-ing as we speak for an s13 rad
    Received and out for dispatch!

Quote Originally Posted by ODINN View Post
    Hi

payment sent for CA18det rad

If possible please make sure it will reach me on ~wed?

regards
    HI Odinn, does this mean you want the rad to arrive on Wednesday only?? I can arrange this for you no problem... but usually all orders are processed for next day delivery.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    On wed-thu I'm home all day, thats why

regards

Rides
    No probs!

should be with you tomorrow

Rides
    ** JUST RECEIVED NEW STOCK OF ALL OUR RADIATORS **

See first post for all details and how to order!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys

Today is the last day to order if you wish to get your item in time for the weekend!

Hurry though as our dispatch team will need enough time to get your item picked & packed before the courier collects!
    Call on 08444 489 080 and out sales team will assist you!

We also thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:
    Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Order for 180sx rad placed.

Rides
    Received and out for dispatch today!

Rides
    Now out of stock of 180sx rads!

Rides
    I have a slight fittment issue mabe my car or me can you please advise http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...iator-fittment

Rides
    Sheepie... pm us your number please.

Rides
    Hi guys,

**** OFFER EXTENDED £109.00 DELIVERED ****

We know you like a great group buy and we have Received new stock of our CA18DET , 180SX & S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

We have extended our offer on SX rads into the new year BUY IT NOW OFFER so grab one now before stock runs out... don't miss out on this deal!!!!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk !!!

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
    Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
    Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.

Below are some picture's of the radiator and its features:

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

All these prices include VAT and UK delivery.

We will Even include one of our Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but we are going to do a special price for you guys, as usual.

*** The Price to You!! £109.00 DELIVERED NEXT WORKING DAY!!!***

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Hi Sxoc!

Our sales team are available to take your orders and arrange for your items to be dispatched.

Just give us a call on 08444 489 080 and we will be happy to assist you.

We also thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:
    Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have our S14 and S15 radiators ready to dispatch if any one requires one!

Give our sales team a call to order on 08444 4899 080

regards
    Paul