Thread: A question for the detailing experts....

Rides

A question for the detailing experts....

I'm in the US working on some furniture. The finish is high gloss and needed some remedial work so I bought a Porta Cable polishing machine and a selection of sponge pads. Along with this lot, I bought some Menzerna polishing creams. The results on polyurathane gloss has been excellent so I can't wait to get home and have a play on my S14 and my boys S14a.

Question is, has anybody out there had experience of the Menzerna range? It seems a good price..... $35 for a 32 ounce bottle of Micro Polish that seems to go a very long way and $32 for a 16 ounce bottle of Super Finish Polish that leaves an amazing wet look shine and thats before any wax has been applied.

I got a feeling I will be getting into this detailing/paint correction game (once I get the sounds fixed up) so any advice on the best polishes to use would be most welcomed.

Mark

Rides
    I use them all the time, brilliant poilshes

You can get them from here in the UK http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polish...re/cat_25.html

PO203S is great on harder paints, and PO106FA is brilliant on less hard paint or as a finishing polish on hard paint