Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 PAC death investigation

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by wutang200 View Post
    Pac was one of the greatest rappers to ever walk this earth. A very talented artist but troubled individual. He's so respected, that if you said one bad thing about him on the West Coast, they'd probably kill you for it. Probably for even mentioning his name.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by wutang200 View Post
    Pac was one of the greatest rappers to ever walk this earth. A very talented artist but troubled individual. He's so respected, that if you said one bad thing about him on the West Coast, they'd probably kill you for it. Probably for even mentioning his name.
    Never knew the Lytham St Annes locals cared about hip hop so much.

Rides
    Fat Ed killed 2pac.

(those of you who watched Fur TV will understand)

Rides
    couldn't resist ,2pac was good but prefered harder stuff N.W.A,public enemy etc tbh,
    any hoo can't view the clip so has 1 of the potential 5,000+ witnesses at the L A strip that night come forward at last!!,
    Cris Rock summed up the event pretty damn well,'THEY FOUND SADDAM IN IRAQ!! 2 PAC GOT SHOT ON THE VEGAS STRIP'

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary. View Post
    I say this as a HUGE fan of hiphop - Tupac is hugely, hugely overrated.

----------------
    Now playing: They Came From The Stars - Beer Of The Gods
    via FoxyTunes

Rides
    R.I.P 2pac

Like nas said hip hop is dead now. Its full of idiots who just wanna make money and look good. 2pac had compasson and all of his songs ment something.
    For example 'dear mumma' 'brendas got a baby' 'changes' 'life goes on' 'how long will they morn me' to name but a few.
    No rappers (if thats what they are when there s*it) these days even come close apart from eminem.
    For me hip hop was best when 2pac,biggie,dre,nwa etc were about now its mostly commercial shit. so many times i listen to a new song and think whats the point of it the artist hasnt got a message across to me instead ive just wasted 5 minutes of my live listing to how hard he is and how many cars and women he has.