Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sumo Power Alignment day - Pictures (90 odd)

Rides
    Lol Daz

They programmed 4.5 degrees = They set 4.5 degrees

Rides
    To compare, here is a shot of the settings Mark made on mine.

As some people have said already in this thread, it's a little more camber than the setups i've run before, but the car feels planted both at speed and in the corners so I can't fault it so far.

Rides
    I dont care what the numbers say, I asked for it to be set up a certain way and it now drives the best it ever has. This means i am happy
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Well worth a visit IMO, and a bargain price
    very nice pics Daz

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Anyone know what these are for?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nash`s View Post
    I see what polo is saying, and I do agree with him in some respects. I really can't see sumo making any money from Saturday when we were there. The amount of staff that were there, Plus making it half price for everyone the company must be at a loss. Tbh I think the majority of money sumo/jrm make is from the gt1 series, the rally/track cars they make, and the parts department. They can't be doing too bad as there running 4 cars in the gt1 this season instead of last years 2 cars. Il definatley be going back again for more work as will other people who went on Saturday I'm sure.
    Sumo Are also now sole UK supplier of Nismo parts i believe

I had no idea that place was so big, i will definately be paying them a visit once my cars complete

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan E View Post
    Anyone know what these are for?
    one was a diff oil cooler. I can't remember what the other one was now though.

Rides
    Could be wrong but is one for getting rid of tyre smoke inside the car via a fan. Think Morrison has something similar in his s15.

Rides
    Wow nice place they have there, reminds me of Prodrive Warwick.

Love some of the WIP's they have there too
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    Christ i would bang that harder than a barn door in a hurricane.

Rides
    Dreams dreams dreams! I would love to know how that business is actually managed and run! As it must still take alot of work. As most people have said you think it can never get the turn over for the amount invested. But as they are now involved in proper motorsport business the actual aftermarket and tuning side I would beleive amounts to very little and is something a fun to them.
    Also.... From that S15 on the ramps has any one failed to realised it's the old HKS Red turbo hornet Prototype D1 S15 that's is getting a refresh with the new Vertex Edge kit? The old body panels and wheel were scattered around the back amongst the pictures posted. I know that S15 was a development car for HKS and had £££££££ spent on it! I'm interested to know if Sumo has now bought it or it is being built for HKS themselves and what's being done with it racing/event wise???

Rides
    Yeah I was chatting to dan about the hks s15 and it's new livery etc. Think it competing this year. Had a Brett castle sticker on then rear window so sounds promising

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS GUY View Post
    Dreams dreams dreams! I would love to know how that business is actually managed and run! As it must still take alot of work. As most people have said you think it can never get the turn over for the amount invested. But as they are now involved in proper motorsport business the actual aftermarket and tuning side I would beleive amounts to very little and is something a fun to them.
    Also.... From that S15 on the ramps has any one failed to realised it's the old HKS Red turbo hornet Prototype D1 S15 that's is getting a refresh with the new Vertex Edge kit? The old body panels and wheel were scattered around the back amongst the pictures posted. I know that S15 was a development car for HKS and had £££££££ spent on it! I'm interested to know if Sumo has now bought it or it is being built for HKS themselves and what's being done with it racing/event wise???
    It is indeed the HKS RS2, We brought the car from HKS, Stripped it down to nothing but the shell and rebuilt it back up again...Fresh 2.2 stroker Engine rebuild (in house), Fresh paint job inside and out (in house)...With the brand new VERTEX Full kit on, Had to rebuild the HKS Sequential Transmission (in house), Set up and mapping to be completed in the next few days hopefully

We would have loved to build a car from scratch like HKS did with this car and also like we have done Previously with the Pink Turbo charged 350Z but we didn't have the time sadly. So the only option was the RS2 for us, its an Awesome car!!

Although, we do have a spare VR38DETT (R35GTR) Engine kicking around somewhere, Might do something for next year!

Rides
    Also forgot to Mention that it will be Driven in the EDC Championship by Brett Castle, First round is at Oulton Park on the 16th April

Loads going on at Oulton that day including Time Attack so get down to it if you can, will be well worth it

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumo Dan View Post
    Although, we do have a spare VR38DETT (R35GTR) Engine kicking around somewhere, Might do something for next year!
    If its just kicking around and taking up space, I can give it a happy home

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    If its just kicking around and taking up space, I can give it a happy home
    Join the queue