Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: RockNRolla

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo_rose View Post
    I saw you in the gs on the way to download yesterday, looked pimp.
    Ahhh cheers dude was just on me way to swap it for another car lol i missed the turbo kick so traded for a Soarer. At the moment seems like i can't hold on to cars for long

Rides
    Well this has turned into one of the more longer projects now lol

Exhaust finaly on as it required a new centre section to be made as the brackets never lined up as they where supposed to. Looks pretty cool just want to make some noise with it now.

Just a little worried it hangs low though will be getting banged a lot i feel haha.
    The bay is mostly wired up now and started running leads back through the tops of the arch's for lights etc to try and keep a nice clean look im looking for.

Sorry about the gay ass updates hopefully something more substantial soon

Rides
    I can't see in the pic. But is it an under or over axle system?
    Mine is an under axle one. And the only thing I ever hit was an insanely high speed bump in a retail park. And my Hachi is pretty low.
    Then again there is practically no movement in my suspension lol.

On another note. If I ship you mine an you sort my ****ed wiring and see if you can get the bastard running?
    Last edited by The Big Yin; 15-08-2013 at 03:06.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Yin View Post
    I can't see in the pic. But is it an under or over axle system?
    Mine is an under axle one. And the only thing I ever hit was an insanely high speed bump in a retail park. And my Hachi is pretty low.
    Then again there is practically no movement in my suspension lol.

On another note. If I ship you mine an you sort my ****ed wiring and see if you can get the bastard running?
    Sorry dude not had internetz for a while

Its over axle just the can hangs low so that it fits my run free bumper so was thinking it might get a little bashed but my GT spec on my s14a used to hit cats eyes so not really to worried lol . Im yet to try the new Greddy type S's out but the old semi siezed and leaking coilovers where firm hope these will be comfy without bottoming on every little bump

I passed the wiring on to my friend Ian Walley @ Ian Walley Racing , he has constructed a new loom for mine to link in the Mega jolt and get rid of the mess the guy in Japan made , he is on Facebook etc and is a wizz with electrics so might be worth giving him a shout or when im over the garage ill have a word with him for you dude

Rides
    Holy ridiculous thread bump

Any way what happened is a i bought S bodys , MX5's , civics and all sorts of other cars to try and numb the pain of not having my 86 because there was so much that needed doing to it , it just depressed me and i lost love for it to the point where i basically gave up. Anyway with constant harassment from friends (mainly Jaymo) i got down and done some work on the car and got Ian to finish off the wiring and other bits that needed doing.

Put the interior back in just need to fit my replacement tacho as the one thats hanging there is junk and keeps going bat shit crazy with alarms for nothing. So have a new one sorted.

Engine bay looks pretty clean now and she runs and is rather loud and lumpy but its a hi comp 4age so pretty much expected

Side skirts and front bumper are now cable tied back on and the carbon arch's fit so well but alas ill probs be swapping them for metal ones or FRP as there just to rare to destroy i feel. The car now has MOT and ill be putting her back on the road in June after i get back from a weeks trip at the Nurburg ring . Going to be taking this french turd

Anyway thats a quick update of how things been going with me and my car hopefully will get to see and bump into a few of you at the shows etc in the summer time and catch up. Ill update this when i have some better pics etc cheers

Rides
    Really glad to see this is getting finished. Shame to remove those wings though. Can't you just be careful!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-B View Post
    Really glad to see this is getting finished. Shame to remove those wings though. Can't you just be careful!
    Cheers man

Im going to try and see how they go but i have some wide low offset wheels lined up to go on there so inevitably they might get rubbed from time to time. Ill probably put some rolled standard metal on or go with runfree fronts havn't decided yet although might keep the carbon ones for special occasions