Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RockNRolla

Rides
    Ha ha just seen that thread on DW asked if one can be made for the standard lock and mounting points as i don't know of anybody else who makes a carbon bootlid for these would be good to start losing a bit more weight here and there

I got a sound clip with my phone but with it being well over 100db the mic just goes all fuzzy ill get a better one with a camera before i post it up

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MapBoy View Post
    Psst... http://www.driftworks.com/forum/part...p-bootlid.html

Also we need a vid of how it sounds
    Hope lewy doesn't mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFrjf9JpR8

1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    As long as it wasn't sold as "never raced or drifted"

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    Bit late now if it was
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LewyS14a View Post
    Ha ha just seen that thread on DW asked if one can be made for the standard lock and mounting points as i don't know of anybody else who makes a carbon bootlid for these would be good to start losing a bit more weight here and there

I got a sound clip with my phone but with it being well over 100db the mic just goes all fuzzy ill get a better one with a camera before i post it up
    offer will stand mate,

mcn sport is a good place to get stuff buy a little pricy just spent close to 900 euros with them for bits on mine

Rides
    Love it. I have a levin bz-r with a 4age in it and the engines are insane :-). I still need to bring on th trumpets and get a decat but Re-doing the brakes and superstrut first. Love the ae86's :-)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    Can't see the vid at work but im pretty sure i know the one , Of course i know its been drifted its fully stripped , caged and has an animal of a diff in it , Its not been used for the daily shopping run lol .

I shall continue the abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Damo View Post
    offer will stand mate,

mcn sport is a good place to get stuff buy a little pricy just spent close to 900 euros with them for bits on mine
    cheers mate

Just checked MCN out plenty of nice stuff on there , some stuff i was going to order from RHD aswell so that should save me some cash and i have a virtual shopping list together in my head now

Quote Originally Posted by EMENEAR View Post
    Love it. I have a levin bz-r with a 4age in it and the engines are insane :-). I still need to bring on th trumpets and get a decat but Re-doing the brakes and superstrut first. Love the ae86's :-)
    Cheers

Indeed a great engine and im a true convert now

Rides
    Purchased this to fit when i get home , the OMP wheel in there at the moment is nice but i think the classic style of the Nardi will suit the Old school interior of the rolla more

Rides
    awesome car. jev sold it to some dude down in honiton, i guess he got bored quickly lol

it looks soo much better without the gay graphics, i remember it when it was at jdm graphics before the stickers went on, it was lush!!

the engine blew up when jev bought it but they put a new motor in it and made the exhaust quieter, that all i know about it lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmini View Post
    awesome car. jev sold it to some dude down in honiton, i guess he got bored quickly lol

it looks soo much better without the gay graphics, i remember it when it was at jdm graphics before the stickers went on, it was lush!!

the engine blew up when jev bought it but they put a new motor in it and made the exhaust quieter, that all i know about it lol
    Cheers mate

Yeah i bought it of the lad in Honiton , its hard to see how you can get bored of such a mad ass little hooligan car lol

Thats pretty much how i want to get it back to maybe a new rear bumper , get the front one sprayed and then just tidy it up here and there

Ive seen the pictures of when the bottom end blew wich show a rather large hole in it, 10k on a standard bottom end is bound to do that though but the new motor feels pretty strong to me and i have a few little plans for it my self . Think the exhaust is a mongoose or something along those lines but id like to get something like a Buddy club spec 2 for it for when i feel even more antisocial haha

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    Sounds sweet on the vid. Where do I sign for a passenger ride mate?

You wanna fetch it up for some more decent pics taking just shout dude

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by VigilanteSte View Post
    Sounds sweet on the vid. Where do I sign for a passenger ride mate?

You wanna fetch it up for some more decent pics taking just shout dude
    It sounds savage in person haha

You can when we meet up for that water bottle no worries mate

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LewyS14a View Post
    Think the exhaust is a mongoose or something along those lines but id like to get something like a Buddy club spec 2 for it for when i feel even more antisocial haha
    BC Spec II + NA = INSTANT REGRET

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Quail View Post
    Quite possibly , they are loud on the Honda's ive heard them on just fancy something a little more stylish looking and nicer than the pea shooter it has now

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Quail View Post
    Da troooof

get something baller like a miracle fireball if they do them for 86s

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary. View Post
    Da troooof

get something baller like a miracle fireball if they do them for 86s
    They do but who brings 5Zigen stuff into the UK ? Touge Distribution want £650 for the exhaust then £400 for shipping so ill give that a miss .

Rides
    Small update some interior touch's

Rides
    Well havn't updated this thread for a little while and after talks of 20V motors and S2K motors , having talked to a lot of people who have ran various conversions the over all feeling is that the 16V is the better motor to run high RPM's and good BHP on without ruining the character of the car (makes sense really its the engine the cars designed for ) . Even though im happy with the 16V and 154bhp feels a lot in the little light car i want more so ive decided to have it rebuilt with the following specs.

AWT polish and ported head with arrow shim under bucket kit with cat cam springs
    Cat cams with spec: duration 278 / 266°, duration 254 / 242° Max lift 11.80 / 11.05mm lift at TDC 3.65 / 2.90mm
    Adjustable cam pulley's
    Toda high comp pistons with 0.2 overbore and a 11.3:1 ratio
    Brian Crower forged Rods
    0.8mm TRD Headgasket
    ARP head stud and nut kit
    HKS timing belt
    ACL race bearings
    New toyota pumps
    my Mikuni 48mm Carbs on the Ported and polished HKS inlet manifold

Went down to Damo's the other day and picked up the head and cams

Just waiting on the pistons and rods showing up from MCN sport now and then theres the little bits and bobs to take care of then the rebuild can begin. Going by other similer spec motors anything between 180 and 200bhp is achievable with this sort of set up and that sort of power will be nice in this little car

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    its gonna sound like the world is coming to an end on cam

Rides
    Well havn't updated this in a while , cars been sat about not doing nothing sort of lost interest due to some problems at home and what not but now i have a new found enthusiasm for the car so i thought id post up some pics and let you guys know whats going on over the winter.

So the damage report is as expected the Valves on the intake side are all bent , smashed the lifters , theres damage to the cams wich looks like it was done through oil starvation wich may have caused all this in the first place (the engine has turned out to have a lot of silicone in it ) and the pistons are obviously not in the best shape either.

Well the plan for the winter is to get all the parts ive aquired and some im yet to get into the car and have it up and running for sometime early next year , erm hopefully and then get it to some drift/track days and have fun again