First things first. The car currently has a gearbox/clutch issue that is preventing it from moving under it's own power. I've reached the point of despair with it now as it's my daily too and I'm about to move to Milton Keynes for a new job so need a working car of my own instead of borrowing the girlfriend's. Worst case scenario it needs either a new clutch or a new gearbox but the issue has yet to be definitely identified and the car will need collecting by trailer from Ashford if purchased. We are still trying to sort this and IF THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED BEFORE SOMEONE GIVES ME MONEY I WILL KEEP THIS CAR AND COMPETE IN IT THIS YEAR!

As a result of the above issue the price is obviously lower than I'd put it up for fully working; £6000 is what I'm asking. If you're still interested after all that then read on.

P-reg 14a; Total mileage 150000
Running 304bhp and 283lbft @ 1.2 bar
Nistune ECU mapped by Steve Sadler
Chassis now rot free and nicely sorted courtesy of Dan and Jack @ Southern Style including arch tubbing/replacement
Engine rebuild 20k ago with 1.2mm metal headgasket, ACL race bearings and conrods
New fuel filter and FPR
Mocal Oil cooler
t28r - purchased new last year, low mileage
Exedy Spec-S paddle clutch
DW lightweight flywheel
Massive FMIC
DB-Power oversize rad
Engine power-brace
Nismo engine mounts
Nismo gearbox mounts
Straight through 3" exhaust with decat and 5" exit
ABS deleted
Battery relocated to boot
Apex'i N1 Coilovers
Tein rods and ends (48degrees lock, about to fit more spacers - no where near overcentre as is at the moment)
Driftworks full poly-bush kit
Driftworks solid diff mounts
Driftworks Camber arms
Driftworks Tension Rods
Driftworks Toe Rods
Driftworks Traction Rods
Fabricage bolt in rollcage
OMP Extra bucket seat (unless otherwise requested I'd like to keep this + it's custom subframe as I'll get another s-body and it's the best seat I've ever sat in)
OMP steering wheel + snap off
Takata harness drivers side
FIA passenger side harness
Generic bucket seat on rail passenger side
Plumbed fire extinguisher
Electrical cut offs
Veilside boost gauge
Top spec touch screen audio system including DVD player, sat-nav and bluetooth built in (perfect for the long drive to events)
Coolkits Works 9 kit
Coolkits +50mm rear overfenders
Coolkits +30mm front fenders
Custom vented bonnet (resprayed black)
D-max boot and roof spoilers
Resprayed custom purple last year
Front and rear soft tow hooks
Rota torques in bronze x 4; 17x9.5 et 12
+20mm bolt on spacers all around
+9mm slip on spacers rear
Front tyres 235/40/17 Maxxis MAZ1's (1000miles old)
Rear tyres 225/45/17 Neuton NT5000's (practically new)
Very tight shimmed standard diff (Balltec 2-way available fitted for extra cost)

I'm absolutely sure there's more and I'll add it as and when I remember but that's a pretty good look at what's on the car. All parts have been professionally fitted so there's no chance of my spannering skills (or lack there-of) causing parts to fall off at an unfortunate moment.

It's set up to be extremely fast mid corner for the power with quite a bit of toe-in at the rear (I like it, you may not). Handle's beautifully and is extremely capable. With a q45 maf and Impreza injectors it'll happily remap to about 320bhp/320lbft which was my intention this year and I'm confident it'd be competitive in the BDC with those specs. If I wasn't I wouldn't still want to use it

The car did have a front end smash at Pod 18 months ago but this was straightened professionally at the time and Dan has since made sure that all of the light fittings and radiator etc are properly secured as well as fitting a new bumper support bar.

Pics:

Currently looks like this on less balloon spec tyres (also shows a bit of the lock):

and in action (including some borrowed from some decent photographers):

and it will do pretty nice entrys, even with the supposedly low lock:

Any questions please send me a PM or stick it up here.

Thanks