Thread: K-reg S13 - near Stage 2 - 40k on engine

Rides

K-reg S13 - near Stage 2 - 40k on engine

Now I have my S13 running on song, unfortunately its time to sell as I just cant justify having 3 road cars any more! Its a very nice example of a modern classic sports coupe. Never been drifted as I think its in far too good condition for that, very clean and original, with only a few subtle mods.

Full facelift version with bigger front brakes and Limited Slip Diff (LSD). Very good condition, with a huge folder of service history going back to when the car was 3 years old. Including receipts for maintenance work carried out, old MOT's, documents for the engine rebuild (38,000 miles ago) and certificate for the immobilizer (CAT 2). Very well cared for throughout its life, whatever it's needed, it's had done with no expense spared.

Within the last 3 years its had:
    New clutch,
    New brake discs & re-furbished calipers all round,
    Head gasket, water pump, radiator,
    New battery,
    New stainless steel sports exhaust,
    Welding to the sills and chassis rails. Now fully under sealed
    6000k HID headlights,
    A non-rusty tailgate with a slightly different spoiler that doesn't trap rain water.

Its nearly stage 2 tune, current mods are:
    T28 turbo taken from a 2 Litre S14 Nissan,
    Up rated Walbro Fuel Pump,
    Up rated Z32 Fuel Filter,
    Recent Spark Plugs to the right spec,
    Sports Cone Air Filter,
    Sports Exhaust system, De-Cat pipe (not needed for MOT on these cars),
    Pillar mounted boost gauge and currently running stock turbo boost of 9 PSI.

INCLUDED WITH THE SALE - Volvo type Front Mounted Intercooler and 'Turbo Noz' Stage 2 ECU, so all it needs to be fully stage 2 are these fitted and then some kind of boost control to increase the boost.

I also have various other spares that are included, like spare coil packs, engine sensors, spare rear lights, spare rear bumper in red, spare front headlights etc.

Interior is pretty much original and in very good condition. There is a very small mark on both front seats (in pics) but generally it's very clean and original. It has a Sony CD player with a 10 disc changer in the boot, plus a 10 inch Sub and 6x9 speakers in the rear shelf powered by a 400watt amp mounted on the back of the seat. It's all been fitted in a way to sound good, but also keep the boot space useable. All electrics work as they should.

FULL MOT until 3rd FEB 2012, but no tax.

BAD POINTS - (all cars have them)
    Since it's a 17 year old Nissan, it does have the odd niggles, but that is only to be expected at this age. Some of the paintwork could do with touching up, the edge of the spoiler is the worst bit, but the middle of the tailgate and the tops of the rear wings have started to fade a little. Generally the car is rust free, but the passenger side rear wheel arch has started to bubble at the bottom, but this shouldn't be too bad to tidy up. There is the odd small mark on the paint here and there, and the odd car park ding, but again that's to be expected on a car this age.

Overall, it's a very tidy and genuine example of an S13 that's been well cared for. Once the extra mods are done to make it fully stage 2, it will be a great sports coupe, with good looks, and good performance, but comfortable enough for long cruises.

£1,850 including the intercooler, ECU and other spares.

Lots of very recent pictures can be viewed here:
    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r...2OOsx%20K-reg/

Rides
    Full list of included spares, worth around £200 all together:

Stage 2 ECU
    Volvo Type FMIC
    Front Headlights (complete with motors and spare red pop up lids)
    Rear lights (the complete standard set)
    Rear trim and rear bumper in red
    Windscreen wiper arms
    Spare gearbox
    Air Flow Meter
    Cam Angle Sensor
    Engine Temp sensor
    set of coil packs
    spare brake pads, and PAS belt.

Can also included 2 complete CA engines in need of be-building that came out of a different S13 I used for drifting. One of the engines has a good T25 turbo, but as I no longer have an S13 for drifting, dont have any use for these so I can include them in the sale aswell.

Only other thing Ive noticed is the washer bottle warning light seems to be stuck on. I think its the sensor playing up, as last year it never worked, and now seems to be stuck on, even after filling the bottle. No other warning lights are stuck, oil light goes out straight away when started, and there are no puffs of smoke on acceleration or the over run, so the turbo is all fine.