Thread: 93(L) - Nissan 200SX S13 Stage 2 Manual - Cambs - £1500ono

Rides

93(L) - Nissan 200SX S13 Stage 2 Manual - Cambs - £1500ono

I just cannot bond with this car it just isnt "me" they are fantastic cars, it goes very very well, sounds great and handles fantastic but it seems 200sx's just aren't me. Im more into my retro stuff so im going to part company with the s13 even though ive put a fair bit of money and work into it since I bought it.

MOT : January 2012
    TAX : July 2011
    Mileage : 86,000 (genuine)

Bodywork:
    The car is super clean there is only 1 very tiny ding on the whole car, its pretty immaculate, absolutely no rust at all. Arches , floorpans etc all very very solid. Paint is all pretty damn good for old red as most know red fades terribly and this has a fantastic shine to it!

Running Gear:
    Limited Slip Diff is lovely and tight very rarely does a one tyre fire. Gearbox is very tight and selects lovely as you would expect with this mileage no noises or problems at all there. Nice offset 16x7 wheels with all good tyres(5mm+) Can come with another 2 sets of standard wheels (negotiable on sale if not sold seperately before). Apexi lowering springs. Solid steering bush. Rear adjustable strut brace. ABS removed and bypassed.

Engine:
    As you can see its a CA18DET, no noises and problems with it on this mileage. Mitch fitted new bottom end shells to it before i bought it off him. Runs great and starts great every time. Its running a T25 on 13psi of boost, horsham developments stage 2 chip(could do with FMIC and a bit more boost to make the most of it but easily over 200bhp as it is), breathers all running to catch tank, apexi air filter. Walbro fuel pump. Electric fan all wired up properly through a relay so no dodgy wiring and melted switches. HKS adjustable actuator, uprated inlet camshaft(exhaust cam with more lift and duration). Had a fresh service and new cambelt this week. Water pump and tensioner were tested and are fine. Blueflame stainless steel twin tail pipe exhaust. Sounds nice and deep not overly loud like a lot of jap cans can be but still pretty loud. AC removed.

Interior:
    All in fantastic condition, the rear end is all stripped out but i have every nut, bolt and trim piece that i took off which will go with the car so you can put it all back to standard if you want. Battery is mounted in the boot in a carbon fibre battery box. Pivot electronic boost gauge mounted on the a pillar that does all sorts of electrical wizardry. Will come with an unfitted apexi turbo timer. JVC headunit, all electrics working fine.

It drives great, goes great, looks great its just not for me. What more can i say?

Im looking for £1500ono, may consider swaps and PX(money my way) but would prefer the cash so just try me you never know. Would like a quick sale so i can move on with other things. May hold for a deposit though.

can contact me here or on 07540765075, between 8am and 6pm texts only please as im at work, phone calls in the evening and weekends fine.

Rides
    pm'd

Rides
    my mates trying to get rid of his mk4 astra to buy a 13. dont suppose you would be interested in a part ex on it would you? if not hes working on getting the money together this week anyway

Rides
    Text sent, I'd like to view please.

Rides
    If I had the money I would take it this looks so clean and tidy glws

Rides
    He's taken a deposit on it this morning

Rides
    Sold to craig

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiz View Post
    Sold to craig
    Cheers bud! after 7 years i'm back in an sx

Rides
    Car was not in the perfect condition it is described in and i'm not happy, so i'm now gonna be selling it on, with an honest add on the way, but briefly the car wouldnt start needed a new starter motor which i have fitted myself with a brand new one costing £95 quid, car wouldnt then start for some other reason that was causing flooding, which now turned out to be dodgy electrics and my mechanic has sorted it tonight.

Tonight i went to sheffield and bought a 55k minter celica gt (celica gt number 4 for me now, and 2 gt4's, and 1 supra) so i'm gonna stick with toyota and sell this car on, its not my cup of tea