Thread: r33 gtst advice and opinions.

Rides

r33 gtst advice and opinions.

basically recently i have been toying with the the idea of getting rid of my car and i have been looking at r33 gtst.

now i have been offered a swap with my car for a r33 gtst spec 2 type m or something like that. it has vertually the same mods as mine does with some tasty ones like a tomie stand alone ecu, brand new bc racing coilovers nismo lip kit etc

just wondering what people think of these has any one owned one? what are they like compared to a s14a?

i think my s14 is a nice place to be in with the leather seats and that, the interior of the skyline looks abit boring tho if anything.

fuel wise what mpg they like comparing a stage 1 skyline to a stage 1 s14?

anything else that anyone knows about them? opinion would help, thanks.

Rides
    They are heavy and feel like you are driving a boat, they also drink fuel compared to s-bodies of a similar tune due to the extra weight and 2 cylinders. I have driven a few r33's now and they really dont appeal to me tbh, the interior seems much cheaper than an s14 imo as you have said.

Only skyline I would consider is an r32-hence me getting one feels like an s13 to drive

Rides
    cheers for the words mate. the one i have been looking at has alot of suspension mods so maybe they will get rid of the boat like feel. id go up and take it for a drive but its quite far away and i dont wana travel all that way to realise i dont like them haha.

Rides
    I agree. I had a r33 gtst type m... Gorgeous car, sound beautiful but would chose an s-body over a 33 anyway. The only skyline I'd go for now is also a 32.