Thread: Possibly a stupid question... the gift of membership

Rides

Possibly a stupid question... the gift of membership

Is there any rule against buying somebody membership who has been a really big help to me personally?

This person is a Guest, and has no idea who they are in relation to this post

Rides
    not really but it's a logistical thing. you'd need to fill out the registration form on their behalf and be able to complete all their details.

if you can, then there is no reason why not

Rides
    Ahh balls, that takes the fun out of it I dont know enough details, just that this person is super-helpful and I owe them 1, whether they like it or not Giving somebody money isn't really the same as giving them something like this

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilchap View Post
    Ahh balls, that takes the fun out of it I dont know enough details, just that this person is super-helpful and I owe them 1, whether they like it or not Giving somebody money isn't really the same as giving them something like this
    well why don't you send us the money in the normal membership fashion with his username and them a pm saying all you need to do is fill oot the form to the person involved and job done. less of a surprise but still a nice gesture