Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldar Scrolls V Skyrim

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by TrIcK^ View Post
    Just do it in the daytime
    I have been. An old woman keeps catching me though. Ill keep trying.

Rides
    Some woman practically gave me the evidence, she unlocked a door then walked away.
    Think it was the daughter, try talking to her.

Rides
    You're not trying to sneak around wearing full amour are you?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3k1355 View Post
    You're not trying to sneak around wearing full amour are you?
    Eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr..........Yes.

Rides
    Being a werewolf officially kicks arse

Rides
    Well after having a break I finished the main story line yesterday. The game overall was good but I found it far too easy. The difficulty was good initially but like all games from this series it kinda loses itself as you progress level wise.

I also hate how they have simplified it even further. I can appreciate how they have overhauled the stats engine but I kinda liked how with effort you could master it all in previous games, whereas in this its impossible without cheating due to the perk system. For me that was a boon in this series compared to other games.

That being said, very good game. First play through as a warrior but I did use the console. Ill try a second and stick to using the forced character limitations this time. Ill also add while the main storyline is a bit pants if you ignore it the game contains a massive amount of quest content. Dont even think I completed half with a significant amount of time wasted.

Rides
    Got this yesterday and put a couple of hours into it. So far I have managed to kill someone that I was supposed to talk to and now everyone I meet wants to kill me. Hope it doesnt keep going like this.
    I'm NOT the Chairman anymore, Ken was. He still likes poo though. Its not Jim either now. Ooh ooh, its now Doc!
    Blue '89 S13, 362 bhp, slowly getting more battered. Spec

Opie Oils : MOT-a-Car : DriftWorks

Rides
    How do you accidentally kill someone instead of talking to them?

Anyway, yes, they're probably all going to hate you now, at least in that city. Just go back to the save game before you killed them and it will all be ok.

Rides
    Yeah or pay the fine or do the time

Rides
    Got this yesterday and I'm loving it. Was pleasantly surprised that it's not at all like another Elder Scrolls game I played a little while ago (can't remember which one, but it was shite). Currently level 7 in Whiterun mainly, but at the moment I'm up in Solitude, getting ready to go to a party

Rides
    Taking part in drinking compo then waking up in a strange place with no memory of how and why i got there

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer_foxwell View Post
    Yeah or pay the fine or do the time
    Which is what I did. Tried fighting them off a lot which didnt work so gave up and went to prison for a bit. I learnt my lesson and decided to be a good boy after that and not go on a random killing spree anymore.
    Must admit Im finding it hard to get my head around the game, I havent played any RPGs since I was in school (been racers and shooters since then) and Im feeling a bit lost by the size of it all and that theres no set route to the game. Is there actually an end to it or can you just keep wandering about playing it forever?

Oh, a question, I killed a dragon and collected its bones and scales which are worth a bit but who the hell do I sell them to?
    I'm NOT the Chairman anymore, Ken was. He still likes poo though. Its not Jim either now. Ooh ooh, its now Doc!
    Blue '89 S13, 362 bhp, slowly getting more battered. Spec

Opie Oils : MOT-a-Car : DriftWorks

Rides
    I think blacksmiths will buy dragon bones and scales since they are used to make armour. Also the general goods stores will probably buy them

Rides
    You can keep going forever if you want. As you buy it, it's built to have at least 300 hours of content. That's before you think about DLC or playing-made mods.

It's also worth thinking about the whole world is still simulated even when you're not looking at it, so long as the game is running. The chances are whenever you go back somewhere something will have changed.

Rides
    Bored now...

Rides
    got this for xmas and im bloody hooked on it. still trying to get used to it, used magic for the fist time today the sword just wasnt doing enough.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiff scum View Post
    Taking part in drinking compo then waking up in a strange place with no memory of how and why i got there
    Good quest!

Rides
    Does anyone know if the dark brotherhood quest stop being main quest at some point, my completed quests have 3 of the same quest listed and there is another one active as a main quest now, all the others I have done just become miscellaneous or whatever they call it when it's just jobs after the main story.
    I guess I should actually do some of the main story at some point aswell, 30 hours in and I haven't even been to see the graybeards yet.

Rides
    You can choose which quests you want active by selecting them to toggle on the quests screen. If you want to stop following the Dark Brotherhood questline, just turn it off and pick another one instead. You can do the same in the misc quests window.

Rides
    So I was looking on YouTube at some of the glitches and easter eggs people have found in Skyrim and I err came ( ) across this: