Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldar Scrolls V Skyrim

Rides
    Can you have multiple wives? One in each city, that'd be ace.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantone View Post
    Most expensive house is in Solitude 25000G + Contents

I cant seem to find the Amulet of Mara, The guy in the inn doesn't seem to want to sell me one and i cant find one anywhere!

Lvl 50 here now and trying to get all 50 achievements, Nearly there just need to find all the shouts (need 1 more), get married, have 100000 gold and find all the daedric artefacts
    Solitude is exception to the rule.

If the NPC isn't in the inn or won't give you the amulet, try heading to the 'church' or shine or whatever. It's still in Riften, not far from the back door to the Thieves Guild. I don't recall buying the amulet, I think you had to offer a 'donation' as a thankyou but that was optional? Can't remember that well.

I found selling enchanted items extremely lucrative. If you have say 50-100 soul gems, I reckon you could get the 100,000 gold trophy really quick.

Daedric artifacts was a PITA. Some quests are really quick and easy, some are just labour. Still, shiny glowy things are always good

Either way, you're damn close and the shiny platinum trophy is well worth the effort

Rides
    Lvl 50? Bloody hell, whats your game time? I'm at 22hrs and at Lvl 19.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3k1355 View Post
    Can you have multiple wives? One in each city, that'd be ace.
    You're not married are you.

Anyone that is couldn't possibly think having more than one would be a good thing

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecosse View Post
    I'm Lv 24, a dragon started flying backwards last nite.

Apparently thats a bag sign on a PS3 version

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecosse View Post
    *Big Head On*

No idea on game time til I get home but try level 81
    (To be fair I reached level 50 then used the Oghma trick to 81 for shits'n'giggles).

I also own every house, have every spell, every Dragon Shout, overpowered weapons, from what I can tell every dungeon cleared although there may be some on the map not unlocked who knows, every trophy etc.

*Big Head Off*

I think I still have a house and a wife. Maybe. Not too sure on the last one

Rides
    Anyone done the Azura quest? I've just embarked on it in order to get Azura's star, but apparently you get a really badass follower when you finish.

I have a feeling it's going to be very tough going at level 22 though.

Rides
    Ha I first attempted it at level 10, i'm now about 18 and it's still impossible

Rides
    Done it recently, level 22 will be hard, really hard. I went for the black star and didnt end up with a companion....
    http://sxoc.com/vbb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11238&dateline=1227414084
    Quote Originally Posted by S14 Stu View Post
    I'm not a big ford fan but the RS500 is a legend, you cannot take away from it its Icon status and to suggest that its a chavvy car is like saying Kirsten Scott Thomas is a council estate slapper

Rides
    I cheated and created a dagger with 600 damage.

To do it properly you need to stock up on resist fire items, potions, enchanted armour etc, use ice based magic and weapons as they have weakness to it.
    To buy yourself some time you can summon a creature to fight first, the passageway is only wide enough for one thing to get down.

Perhaps you could use the fortify resortation glitch to power up your fire resistance armour?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dare View Post
    Ha I first attempted it at level 10, i'm now about 18 and it's still impossible
    I was about level 6 or so when I did it, I didn't think it was too difficult as I always had loads of health potions with me so I just hacked my way through everything, healing when needed, you can just go straight for the objective at the end, ignoring the other enemies but it's better to take their hearts as they are quite expensive to buy.
    Most enemies level with you so if you level non combat skills too much at the start of the game it make some parts very difficult, like the guy I beat earlier was alot harder than when I loaded my first save and went back as a level 1 to see if he had an ebony sword I could take very early in the game, it was a boring ancient nord sword early on but he died very quickly.
    I have found a ebony axe I can get by level 4 but it's from a death lords dead hands so takes a while to kill him, I got to labrinthium at level 1 and levelled up to 4 just fighting the 1 death lord, only to be killed by 3 trolls outside

Rides
    Now 'stuck' at a point with one of those weird old hag mages (Hagraven) that spawns 2 ice trolls, this one's going to be tough to beat!
    Last edited by Dare; 15-12-2011 at 10:27.

Rides
    I'm off I'll with manflu today, so I'll be hammering Skyrim I reckon.

Or as my wife has come to call it, I will be 'Riming'

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dare View Post
    Now 'stuck' at a point with one of those weird old hag mages (Hagraven) that spawns 2 ice trolls, this one's going to be tough to beat!
    love the quick edit to Hagraven

Don't they spawn Atronach's? If so, opposite element magic/enchanted items works best against them. Hagravens are quite resistant to magic I found but Dragon Shouts work well against them. They also hate death

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I'm off I'll with manflu today, so I'll be 'Riming'
    Edited for truth

Quote Originally Posted by Quail View Post
    Anyone done the Azura quest? I've just embarked on it in order to get Azura's star, but apparently you get a really badass follower when you finish.

I have a feeling it's going to be very tough going at level 22 though.
    I did it far too late on around 30ish. The 'boss' fight at the end was fairly undramatic. Don't stray too far in and it'll only be him to kill. Dremora are further in but either won't head straight to you or will only go for you if you venture towards them. I found the good old poison on the bow trick worked well followed up with some Dragon Shout goodness and a stabby weapon

EDIT: No follower here either.

Rides
    Ha well I had to get on the Skyrim Wiki this morning to find it out, that's the one thing that gets on my nerves with this game, all the different names. I know it's all Olde English style but trying to follow a storyline with characters like Thalmadorian and Islabethoria. And a lot of them are similar so I get mixed up and it makes my brain hurt...
    Sharon and Derek would make things much easier

Rides
    Here cometh the mortal with the soul of a Dovah.... Derek.

Just doesn't cut it for me I'm afraid

Rides
    'here comes your thane, Bob the Bastid' lol

Rides
    I'm a thane.
    Also...level 31 and not been to see the greybeards.
    Simply trying to 'complete' my misc tasks list but every time I finish 1, I get 3 more!

Rides
    Spoiler for those who haven't done Azura's quest:

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrim Wiki
    Once Malyn's soul has been defeated, the Dragonborn is pulled out of the Star, thanked, and given either a working Azura's Star by Aranea Ienith, or The Black Star by Nelacar. The former can trap only white souls, those of non-sentient creatures, while the latter can trap only black souls, or the souls of sentient beings.

Additionally, bringing the Star to Aranea makes her available as a follower. While giving the Star to Nelacar does not provide a companion option, it is much easier to find Grand black souls than Grand white souls: virtually all black souls, including those of regular Bandits, are classified as Grand souls, while only white souls from exceptionally powerful monsters, typically unique bosses, are classified as Grand souls.

Rides