Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldar Scrolls V Skyrim

Rides
    Yeah well They have released a patch

Seem they thought the game would be a LOT better with more DRM and the killing of mods.... YAY

Rides
    I had a horse that i'd left at the top of a mountain land at my feet from an enormous height about 2 hours of gameplay later

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Raceworx View Post
    i want to see a screen shot of these wepons you have made.. what did you enchant them with?
    The enchanting is for the armour mainly, I have one that improves alchemy by 29% and one that improves smithing by 29%, use the alchemy one to make potions that improve smithing so you can use them whilst upgrading your weapons, they don't seem to effect the base stats of weapons but they make it massively strong when upgrading.
    It takes a lot of time to get to 100 in the 3 stats required and to collect the materials required to make them as getting the enchantment to 29% on the armour took 4-5 potions making slightly better equipment than before but it seems to max at 29%.
    Getting the hearts to make daedric weapons is probably the hardest part as I don't know where to find them in a fixed location, only ones I have found on my travels.
    I will try and get on to get a shot tonight, becoming a warewolf and destroying towns was so much fun I forgot last time I was on

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer_foxwell View Post
    Yeah well They have released a patch

Seem they thought the game would be a LOT better with more DRM and the killing of mods.... YAY
    Still broke...

Rides
    anyone found the transmute spell yet? loving it now I've found it
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantone View Post
    Still broke...
    Yeah the patch doesn't fix anything apparently it just adds crap that nobody wants and pissess off the community :/

Rides
    Whats the deal with leveling up, I ****ed myself over in oblivion by leveling too fast and everything killed me.
    Do people level up as soon as it prompts you, or wait a little bit?

Also has everyone found the boat full of diamonds, rubys, emeralds and shit yet?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3k1355 View Post
    Whats the deal with leveling up, I ****ed myself over in oblivion by leveling too fast and everything killed me.
    Do people level up as soon as it prompts you, or wait a little bit?

Also has everyone found the boat full of diamonds, rubys, emeralds and shit yet?
    I tend to level up when it tells me to as I have the weapons to beat most things around my level on my new game I started, I do tend to avoid areas where I know I will be destroyed like giant camps and dragons.
    I haven't found that boat yet but not really done much exploring this time as I have only been playing for a couple of hours.

Rides
    Anybody else found any buggy parts?

I've got 2 bugged missions that i cant finish

One involving the companions and one involving the Thief's guild
    After doing some digging on the web it seems I'm not the only one...
    I didn't have any issues with the Companion's quest but I did with the Thief questline.

I've found at most points, if you 'Wait' a short period of time the game unglitches and carries on. With the Thief questline, it was a case of waiting more than once and leaving the room and returning etc for it to all work out. Was a nightmare

Rides
    game is starting to get choppy now, save file at 6mb frame drops and freezing have started to happen..

i leveled really quick smithing and now i go to clear a camp and the bandits are super hard.. harder to kill infact than dragons..
    Last edited by Raceworx; 25-11-2011 at 06:59.

Rides
    My save is near enough 13MB and I get the same.

You have to reload the game up when that starts happening. Gets really frustrating and will only solve it for a short time but it'll rapidly become unplayable

Rides
    I found that if I played with steam in online mode it would get a little slow but offline is fine. Obviously you might be on a console

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross B View Post
    I didn't have any issues with the Companion's quest but I did with the Thief questline.

I've found at most points, if you 'Wait' a short period of time the game unglitches and carries on. With the Thief questline, it was a case of waiting more than once and leaving the room and returning etc for it to all work out. Was a nightmare
    The Companions bug i have is i went and killed the witches got back and everybody is stood around looking at dead people and the guy i'm ment to be going on the next mission with just sits around drinking and making light conversation

The Thief quest i'm stuck on is i have to go and meet someone in Solitude but according to the map he is in the middle of the sea but he's not cos i've been swimming to check and he's deffinatly not in Solitude even though his wife and mage are...

Stumped

Rides
    Are these save file size bugs affecting all formats or just PC? I really would like to get this game at some point (would be on 360) but a bug like that would put me off.

Rides
    I'm on 360, not problems yet

Rides
    I've been having quite a lot more crashes to desktop since this drm patch went on :/

Rides
    Anybody else found any buggy parts?

I've got 2 bugged missions that i cant finish

One involving the companions and one involving the Thief's guild
    After doing some digging on the web it seems I'm not the only one...
    im having a problem with the lost legends quest i think its called - killed some ghost guy and he disappeared supposed to get a piece of amulet off him but cant. going back to find the body but not holding out much hope
    http://sxoc.com/vbb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11238&dateline=1227414084
    Quote Originally Posted by S14 Stu View Post
    I'm not a big ford fan but the RS500 is a legend, you cannot take away from it its Icon status and to suggest that its a chavvy car is like saying Kirsten Scott Thomas is a council estate slapper

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Ben Taylor View Post
    im having a problem with the lost legends quest i think its called - killed some ghost guy and he disappeared supposed to get a piece of amulet off him but cant. going back to find the body but not holding out much hope
    See I've done those no problems at all, The Gaulder Amulet is quite handy
    It just seems to be stupid random bugs

Rides
    Is this a good game, I liked the final fantasy series. Is this similar?

JAPOKYO! cos im made of special! (Nuneaton)
    Rides
    Its real time not turn based like the FF games
    Its gone!