Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldar Scrolls V Skyrim

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheyboy View Post
    Cheers mate, I'm level 15 so I'll try out that quest

Really enjoying the game so far, just love the scale of it all and the complete freedom to do anything you want. It's awesome
    Still plodding through this as elder scrolls needs to be taken time on. Whats your board name before the change?

Rides
    Name change, what name change?

I am te artist formerly known as Delboy, now Gheyboy as I was ill and off work last thurs, missed the halfway house meet and dared to play my Xbox instead. Epically gay clearly. I think Daz just likes to deflect some of his fantasies my way

Did make me chuckle though

Definitely agree with taking time, I've only got as far as the greybeards in the main quest, I just enjoy going for a wander and seeing what I find on the way. Saw a ghostly headless horseman while playing last night, I'm sure there would be a quest around that but couldn't catch up to him.

Rides
    There isn't. I found him sitting outside some ruin or other. He just muttered some bollocks and that was it.
    Level 36, now. Still not met the greybeards. Screw 'em.

I did have a fight with a shiny, blue dragon, though. Completely untextured and kept flying into the ground. That's 3 dragons I've killed that haven't given me a soul, too. Bastards.

Rides
    Name change, what name change?

I am te artist formerly known as Delboy, now Gheyboy as I was ill and off work last thurs, missed the halfway house meet and dared to play my Xbox instead. Epically gay clearly. I think Daz just likes to deflect some of his fantasies my way

Did make me chuckle though

Definitely agree with taking time, I've only got as far as the greybeards in the main quest, I just enjoy going for a wander and seeing what I find on the way. Saw a ghostly headless horseman while playing last night, I'm sure there would be a quest around that but couldn't catch up to him.
    Lol well if the name fits lol.

Rides
    FFS I did one of the shrines and she levitated me into the sky and started to talk. THEN A FRIKING DRAGON TURNED UP. and she will not talk as she is fighting the dragon........with no arms........so the dragon will never die.......have to go to another save which is a week ago.

Rides
    I rotate saves for that very reason!

Have at least ten saves on the go, save to the oldest each time and you have a nice staggered timeline to load from if needed. Learnt that from fallout 3, as had a save crap out on me early on.

Can you not just kill the dragon yourself or because your levitated you can't attack?

Rides
    I rotate saves for that very reason!

Have at least ten saves on the go, save to the oldest each time and you have a nice staggered timeline to load from if needed. Learnt that from fallout 3, as had a save crap out on me early on.

Can you not just kill the dragon yourself or because your levitated you can't attack?
    No shouts no weapons in limbo lol. I normally do save once a night but guess which time I didnt.

Rides
    PC version auto-saves every time you enter or exit a building.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    PC version auto-saves every time you enter or exit a building.
    xbox version does too - and theres three auto saves that it cycles through so youve got some options to backtrack
    http://sxoc.com/vbb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11238&dateline=1227414084
    Quote Originally Posted by S14 Stu View Post
    I'm not a big ford fan but the RS500 is a legend, you cannot take away from it its Icon status and to suggest that its a chavvy car is like saying Kirsten Scott Thomas is a council estate slapper

Rides
    PS3 version does too... Look through your old saves that say AUTO

Rides
    Fcuking hell, this game eats at your life! One minute it's 9 in the morning - the next it's 9 at night!

I'm absolutely loving it though - must read through the thread now - see what I've missed

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Fcuking hell, this game eats at your life! One minute it's 9 in the morning - the next it's 9 at night!

I'm absolutely loving it though - must read through the thread now - see what I've missed
    I wouldn't advise it you might break your game by making some daft weapons and armour

Rides
    level 43 at the moment, spent far too much time on it! still loads to do though, been avoiding the main quests

Rides
    Not had a chance to play this week, hopefully get some time over the Christmas break.

Rides
    Ive been playing it for a few weeks and cant put it down once Ive put it on. Im still early in the game, only level 13 and still in Whiterun. Just done the werewolf mission. Im trying to build myself up and do some of the sub missions before I go take on the dragon.

Rides
    been playing this since friday,flipping great game Im going to start fresh today now i have got the hang of it as my level 13 mage is a bit weedy,sneaky stabby this time methinks

Rides
    I need to remember to save more often, as it does t autosave at times when I'd expect it to.

Not normally a problem, but had just done a load of talking to people and getting quests in Markarth or whatever it's called, then mid conversation some guard went apeshit at my buddy and my dog for trespassing and a bunch of nearby Thalmer got all elven on our asses and I died.

Only to find my last save was about 30 minutes previous - gash.

Such a huge game and not even a tiny bit bored yet

Rides
    I had something similar happen in whiterun, but I turned autosave off as it speeds up the loading times massively, so was put back to the beginning of the game, only about 2 hours back

Rides
    I spent an hour last night sneeking around the battle born house in Whiterun trying to find evidence of some missing bloke and kept getting caught by an old women. Think Ill just go of to the western tower to do the dragon mission later today.

Rides
    Just do it in the daytime