Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: sr powered (probably) 350z drift car...

Rides
    a few random photos...

SLIDEMOTORSPORT - Find us in the traders section or call 01977 647277

Rides
    been abit quiet with up dates due to varies things but hopefully all the little niggles will be sorted for the 2012 season.also a few changes...

went to bdc's norfolk licensing day and managed to get a license along with the other slide motorsport boys, did it in adams skyline (legend for letting me), thats such a good car, plenty of lock and so much useable power(his skylines also in the garage geting a 'spruce' up ready for next season).

got another set of grids so i dont have to use other shit wheels(still could do with another set)
    more lock
    more useable power low down
    finish most of the little jobs that need doing that have been neglected!

been to a few more days in it but its had problems at most of them, heres a few pics of the latest days out...

^^ that was up at teeside, definalty the best day ive had in it so far, only issue i had was a missfire towards the end of the day which turned out to be some dodgy coilpacks

^^^ had a few people make it on computer games which was nice (pic doesnt work for some reason??)

^^ a day up at santa pod,thats me chasing adam in the skyline, only really went as we were delivering the kgb deals cefiro back to pod after a makeover, was fun for about an hour until the car gave up. not even sure what the issue is for sure at the minute, id lost motivation with it but gonna have to search it out and get grafting on it again.

again at pod, this was with the new bc coilovers on thanks to apex performance, drove a million times better, was still slightly too soft so ive got a firmer set of springs to put on which should sort it

and i'll leave it with this picture as it reminds me that however much i hate the god damn car it looks fooking awesome, well i think it does anyway roll on 2012!!

Last edited by Matt; 11-12-2011 at 21:30.
    SLIDEMOTORSPORT - Find us in the traders section or call 01977 647277