Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No Rinse car washing - A revelation! (warning, long post)

Rides
    yea the paint could do with the full works really, its spent its whole life going up and down the motorway and i think its only ever really had a basic wash, ive got a mate whos handy with a DA so may call in a favour when hes back from holiday.

still the onr makes keeping it clean much much easier than usual washing, and it seems to bead up as you wash so drying it off takes a few mins max.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I got my bottle of this today so gave it a blast. My car was filthy but one bucket later and job done, very impressed

The marks on the wing are from an over application of optiseal that was also recommended by jem in another thread
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Thats looking good

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Cheers buddy Wasn't brave enough to do it 100% as you described but I will next time I noticed that my wash mit picked up a lot more dirt than usual but this could be down to the fact the car was cacked in crap.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    I noticed that my wash mit picked up a lot more dirt than usual but this could be down to the fact the car was cacked in crap.
    The ONR does tend to bind the dirt to the wash mitt a little, nothing to worry about as it shows the ONR is doing what it should do.

I've just washed the Corsa in under 15 minutes with ONR, and it looks nice and clean a shiny

Rides
    Well six months on and I'm still loving this stuff!