Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2000 W Reg S15 SpecR Aero Pearl White £7995

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by TomK View Post
    I can't believe this is worth 7 grand, surely its worth more than that?

That would mean mines worth 6 or less, that makes me
    It is worth more than 7K Tom prob more like 8K, just need it gone for a house deposit and general saving as the day to day running is an expense too. Not looking forward to the day it finally goes, have owned silvia,s/200's for years and il prob buy one again years down the line. Just at this moment in my life, a roof under my head is more practical and important.

Quote Originally Posted by Car Media View Post
    Location please?
    Thanks
    Dan
    Car is located in a town called Bangor, Co Down. Its about 20mins from Belfast City airport.

Quote Originally Posted by eager View Post
    Belfast, well just outside it but very very easy access through either belfast city airport or belfast international then either larne or belfast port back to mainland. All are easy and £150 will have this car back on mainland.
    I have looked around this car and really shouldn still be for sale, it should been sold. Its in fantastic shape. If anyone is put off by the age of the advert dont be as its a proper car.
    Cheers David, (Eager). As you know i was looking alot more for the car when you came to look at it last year, and even at the price then it was competivly priced. Its a bloody steal at 7K as you know. Ive put up for offers very very close to this just hope i dont get insulted with offers that are well below what i call very very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
    I've PM'd you on this mate, let me know the score miss my old 15
    PM on the way Tilly.

Rides
    Ming's old car Remember it well. Very tidy!!!

Free bump!!!

Rides
    You have another pm dude

Rides
    Is this still for sale?

Rides
    As far as im aware. Cracking car. Seriously lads, someone buy it. I would have bought it but i tuned a sr20 about as far as you would need for road use and know i would just do it all again spending a fortune if i bought this.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by eager View Post
    As far as im aware. Cracking car. Seriously lads, someone buy it. I would have bought it but i tuned a sr20 about as far as you would need for road use and know i would just do it all again spending a fortune if i bought this.
    Been trying to get hold of seller as im going down ireland tomorrow and want to buy an s15 but cant get hold of Neil... Have you got a contact number for him?

Rides
    Sold!

Rides
    Hope it went to a good owner!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

Rides
    hi, would like to buy, pls call me 07866419357 thanks

Rides
    Car is now sold.
    Went on good friday for £6500, was bought by a trader and has been re advertised for £9995 on pistonheads. Slightly pissed off cause id rather have seen it go to a proper enthusist. Has some balls on him to advertise it for that money considering i only paid £8800 for it over two and a half years ago. Just thought id let you guys know in case someone gets sucked into buying it for that price. Believe me when i say i does need some work done to it hence the price it was sold for. To rub salt in the wounds the fella didnt even write his own advert he just used the description and writing i did. Some people do really need slapped. If you think im sour. I am! Currently driving a Accord Type R and its miles away from the S15 perfection.

This is the forsale ad in question.
    http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2775643.htm

Rides
    Thats proper harsh mate! I would have bought it for £6,500!! I miss my S15 so much!!

Rides
    you sold it for well under the market value mate - this guy has put it up for what most dealers price them at

Rides
    Thats the trade off between needing to sell and waiting for the right buyer You did let it go cheap and TBF you can be safe in the knowledge he wont sell it for that

Rides
    strange fact is, private sellers can't seem to shift their s15's at 8k, but importers are outing them for 10k and up as a local importer is always changing stock....

Rides
    Yeah but they get rid of them on finance

If Neill had said £6.5k... finance available It would have gone off here within a few hours

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Channie View Post
    Yeah but they get rid of them on finance

If Neill had said £6.5k... finance available It would have gone off here within a few hours
    very true - strange world we live in when people are happy to pay much more for an inferior car in the long run just so they can have it now

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Channie View Post
    Thats the trade off between needing to sell and waiting for the right buyer You did let it go cheap and TBF you can be safe in the knowledge he wont sell it for that
    Ano mate, i did need rid to save for a house. The way i looked at it was, sell it now or wait 6 months to get another buyer and have to drop more money plus haemorrhaging cash on insurance and fuel. I know it wont sell for that but it just pissed me off. If it had been advertised for 8K i wouldnt have even posted cause i know it went against me with the car being located in NI and the travel aspect put people off. But you live and learn. Hopefully il be back behind the wheel of an s body in a few years.

Oh and just had to laugh at the ad saying pound for pound value. My arse!lol

Rides
    Can't believe you had such bother selling such a clean car
    Last edited by sliding-R; 22-05-2011 at 17:16.