Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 W Reg S15 SpecR Aero Pearl White £7995

Rides
    Thats very cheap for such a clean well spec'd S15 Neil. You have the aero skirts & spoiler but are missing the aero front bumper & rear spats. Most S15's come like this from the factory so I assume it was an option to buy with part aero or full aero or just standard. GLWS

Rides
    see this on the regualar, always mint... def a bargain to be had for someone....

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 1MDl View Post
    fancy a swap for a vertex kitted factory manual soarer
    Straight cash sale unfortunatly. Unless you have a Accord Type R. Cheers anyhow.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by japmadlad View Post
    Thats very cheap for such a clean well spec'd S15 Neil. You have the aero skirts & spoiler but are missing the aero front bumper & rear spats. Most S15's come like this from the factory so I assume it was an option to buy with part aero or full aero or just standard. GLWS
    Im not sure mate but i remember Ming telling me something about that being the case when i bought it off him. The only reason its priced so keenly is to sell it quickly steven, Its prob the cheapest Spec R in the UK at the mo.

Quote Originally Posted by boy_racer996 View Post
    see this on the regualar, always mint... def a bargain to be had for someone....
    Cheers mate. I take it your the new owner of Karls S14a?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Neill View Post
    Empty your inbox mate so i can PM you.
    Ads Empty your inbox again mate lol.

Rides
    One hell of a motor, I detailed the car for Neil a few months ago , and i maintain it every 3 weeks for him!

It is a seriously well looked after car... should be sold already at that price! Shame to see you selling Neill, on to bigger and better things though! Good luck with the sale mate!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by BangorGav View Post
    One hell of a motor, I detailed the car for Neil a few months ago , and i maintain it every 3 weeks for him!

It is a seriously well looked after car... should be sold already at that price! Shame to see you selling Neill, on to bigger and better things though! Good luck with the sale mate!
    Everyone in northern ireland should know about you Gavin. My Car always looks like new after you,ve had your wicked way with it lol. Envisage detailing FTW!

Rides
    Heh, Thanks mate! But having such a gorgeous motor to work with is always nice , be sure you bring your new wagon round when you get one!

Rides
    Pictures as promised of the under carriage, engine bay, boot and interior.
    Had to fight the elements to get these pics, hasent stoped raining over here all day. These were the best i could get with the conditions.

Last edited by Neill; 29-10-2010 at 14:49.

Rides
    Bargain AND it's tidy. A real deal for someone. Hang in there Neill, sometimes it just takes a while for the right buyer to come by.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Bargain AND it's tidy. A real deal for someone. Hang in there Neill, sometimes it just takes a while for the right buyer to come by.
    Cheers mate

Rides
    hi mate thanks for the pics
    couple of questions though

the car looks to be missing the nearside wheel arch liner? do you have it? and how long has it been missing? also is that the full undertray on the car?

in the picture of the seats, are the dark patches grubby cloth or just the way the material is "brushed" ?

oh and what is the exact millage of the car?

cheers
    ads

Rides
    sometimes makes me wanna sell my 14a for another s15, id be taking a look at this if i did

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ads.r View Post
    hi mate thanks for the pics
    couple of questions though

the car looks to be missing the nearside wheel arch liner? do you have it? and how long has it been missing? also is that the full undertray on the car?

in the picture of the seats, are the dark patches grubby cloth or just the way the material is "brushed" ?

oh and what is the exact millage of the car?

cheers
    ads
    Alright ads,
    Arch liner has been missing for about 6 months now. Must have got loose and started rubbing, Noticed a bad noise while driving so had to stop and cut it off before it got wrap'd around the wheel. It was ruined after that so i just binned it. The under tray has been modified at the front just to fit the intercooler i reckon. The rest is still intact tho, and has never came loose.

The Seats are actually wet there mate, I was out in the rain getting the underside shots and got soaked lol. Passenger seat is 100% but the drivers is a bit grubby in places and the bolster could do with being refoamed. (think you can get kits off Ebay to fix them)

The milage on the digital readout is just over 89000 it only turned 89K yesterday. Im not sure if this is a combined readout of KM,s and Miles although it clocks up in miles now.
    Was told at the time i bought it that it had 60000 in kms when it was imported in 2005.

Also have original Cat, downpipe, Turbo elbow, Anti roll bars, Gear shifter, boost solenoid and fog lights.
    Last edited by Neill; 30-10-2010 at 12:01.

Rides
    Just want to add that the rust underneath the car is just surface rust and there's not that much at that. I was very happy with the condition of it personally. The pictures cant be anymore honest imo.

Rides
    Saw this car a a few times and is mint, sorry to see you selling it. Just wish i had the cash now to get it but glws

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by seaside-racer View Post
    Saw this car a a few times and is mint, sorry to see you selling it. Just wish i had the cash now to get it but glws
    Cheers mate

Rides
    Bump for neil. Looked at this myself but decided to move away from sr20's for a while. Car is very clean, very straight. Doors snip closes just as nice as they should, never been removed etc. Shut lines are good and quiet running motor. Genuine car for someone. Also under is fine

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by eager View Post
    Bump for neil. Looked at this myself but decided to move away from sr20's for a while. Car is very clean, very straight. Doors snip closes just as nice as they should, never been removed etc. Shut lines are good and quiet running motor. Genuine car for someone. Also under is fine
    Cheers Eager, was good to talk the night you came down to look at the car. Seen some pics of your evo, tasty looking motor. Im sure you'l be back to the SR20's at some stage, there pure addiction lol.

Rides
    Very nice car when ever i looked at it, should sell no problem at that price neill, best of luck