Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *CANCELED * Sxoc vs Skyline owners Rolling road day *CANCELED*

Rides

Exclamation *CANCELED * Sxoc vs Skyline owners Rolling road day *CANCELED*

I've been chatting to my mate whos the east anglian area rep for the skyline owners club and we've come up with to try bring both clubs some exposure.

So were having a sxoc vs skylineowners rolling road day

200sx's vs Skylines

We need a minimum of 10 cars each for this day to go ahead. The more cars that go the better the day

The Date:
    28th November

The Venue:
    APT TUNING near Norwich
    Unit 16 Shepherds Business Park
    Norwich Road
    Lenwade
    Norwich
    NR9 5SG
    ENGLAND

Price:
    £40 per car for non members
    £35 per car for paid members (members subsidy)

We require a deposit of £20. ( £21 if paying by paypal)
    Deadline for deposits will be the 2nd of november so any members can pay deposits at the cambridge meet.

Paypal Address:
    events@sxoc.com

You can pay the deposit via paypal or at the cambs meet.

Have got a few names down already

Fordy - Deposit Paid
    Cluck - Deposit Paid
    8andy8 - Deposit Paid
    Token - Deposit Paid
    Paul (classic mini) - Deposit Paid
    JayS15 - Deposit Paid
    s14rob - Deposit Paid
    Drifter - Deposit Paid
    Grean Meany - Deposit Paid
    yetis200sx - Deposit Paid
    S14@Jim - Deposit Paid
    Dominic (supercharged s2000) - Deposit Paid
    Cuppa - Deposit Paid
    Dave - Deposit Paid
    Pantera Chris

Last edited by fordy; 09-11-2010 at 14:07.

Rides
    I'm in

Deposit paid
    Last edited by Cluck; 11-10-2010 at 17:49.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I'm in

Deposit paid
    Confirmed

Rides
    i want to go to this but its 2 and a half hours away lol mmmm will need to think about it

Rides
    Since when has Norwich been in the home counties?

wouldn't MK/Cambridge would be a better location? You can get to Manchester by motorway easier than Norwich by turnip track......

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Since when has Norwich been in the home counties?

wouldn't MK/Cambridge would be a better location? You can get to Manchester by motorway easier than Norwich by turnip track......
    lol thats what i was thinking

Rides
    Cant please everyone i'm affraid even i've got to do a 1hr30mins drive to apt.

For this event we're sticking to apt since the guys there are great and the dyno is known by many on here as the best in the area for genuine figures and decent dyno print outs.

By the way guys. You don't need big power. Even if you've never had your car tested or just bought it, it's a great place to start to give you a base figure

Last edited by fordy; 11-10-2010 at 20:53.

Rides
    Will try to make this - Jim just highlighted it to me.

In the process of getting the SX sorted these days - need to see how it goes over the next few weeks and if all is well I'll sign up

Be good to catch up as well and get some advice on where to go with the car next

Rides
    how many spaces and how long do we have to pay as i have had my s13 for a week or so now as im not sure when it will be on the road due to having no documents for it yet?

Rides
    there is an ever so slim chance that my 1jz s14 will be up and running by then, may give it a whirl and rock up on the day

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by yetis200sx View Post
    how many spaces and how long do we have to pay as i have had my s13 for a week or so now as im not sure when it will be on the road due to having no documents for it yet?
    We have as many spaces as we want. We require deposits to be paid 1st week of november from at least 10 people from sxoc.
    Skyline owners have 8 cars going already in the first day of the thread going up

Quote Originally Posted by MaccyD View Post
    there is an ever so slim chance that my 1jz s14 will be up and running by then, may give it a whirl and rock up on the day
    You won't be able to turn up and run on the day if you dont pay the deposit up front MaccyD.

Deposits stop people putting their names down then not turning up or pulling out last minute like the last apt rolling road

Last edited by fordy; 12-10-2010 at 17:10.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    IF youve got the M1 - Manchester is a mare for anyone who hasnt

I might come up to this even if I dont have a working car. If I do then it will have been mapped by APT within the last couple of weeks of the event so I probably still wont bring it
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    2 more deposits have been paid tonight

looks like its going to be a good day and talks of a magazine feature if we get a decent number of cars

Rides
    im definetly up for this, dropped the car off today to get mapped so would be nice to see what two different places tell me the power is and also would be nice to meet a few people as im fairly new to the forum.

is it just for 200's and skylines? have a mate with a single turbo rx7 who wants a power run as well?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by fordy View Post

You won't be able to turn up and run on the day if you dont pay the deposit up front MaccyD.

Deposits stop people putting their names down then not turning up or pulling out last minute like the last apt rolling road

thats fine, ill just turn up and watch then, no idea if itll be on the road or not at the moment

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_20085 View Post
    im definetly up for this, dropped the car off today to get mapped so would be nice to see what two different places tell me the power is and also would be nice to meet a few people as im fairly new to the forum.

is it just for 200's and skylines? have a mate with a single turbo rx7 who wants a power run as well?

All i need is deposits for both or just yourself before end of the 1st week in november. Paypal is fine.

We are allowing non 200's and skylines to run but they will be run at the end the running list

We have possibly a classic mini and a jaguar xjr running just awaiting to here back on deposits from them

Quote Originally Posted by MaccyD View Post
    thats fine, ill just turn up and watch then, no idea if itll be on the road or not at the moment
    Thats fine buddy, like i said you've got till first week of november to get the deposits in if you find you want to run

Rides
    well i think im ruled out now as documents have been fooked around and now i have to send of for a v5 which can take up to 6 WEEKS!!!

that has really peed me off duno what to do as the car has no tax and the v5 has been lost in transit so i cant get tax

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by yetis200sx View Post
    well i think im ruled out now as documents have been fooked around and now i have to send of for a v5 which can take up to 6 WEEKS!!!

that has really peed me off duno what to do as the car has no tax and the v5 has been lost in transit so i cant get tax
    can you not just take the new keeper supliment and insurance and mot etc, and tax it at post office?

well done fordy sounds like a good day out, wish the 200 was ready

Rides
    Anyone mentioned it might be a good idea to get Japanese Performance Magazine to cover the day?

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
    Anyone mentioned it might be a good idea to get Japanese Performance Magazine to cover the day?
    no but they know about it now