Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S14 + S14a Workshop Manual - Improved PDF file

JAPOKYO! cos im made of special! (Nuneaton)
    Rides
    Outstanding, thanks so much for this
    Its gone!

Rides
    Top work DJFarmo, fancy doing the s13 one as well

Rides
    Nice work mate

Rides
    Nice work!!!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by skinz180189 View Post
    How hard/time consuming would it be to make say each sections index page clickable to the relevant sections it lists?
    That would be too time consuming for me to do. But I have now added a second layer of bookmarks in the new v1.1 file which should make navigation within sections quicker and easier. Also, the contents page is now clickable. See the link at the top of this thread to get the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzomagic View Post
    Excellent, I have been meaning to print a copy, soon as I could find a printer that could do so in quick time, perfect timing this.
    The new v1.1 file has substantially reduced areas of black, which should make for better printing.

Quote Originally Posted by bens14 View Post
    Top work DJFarmo, fancy doing the s13 one as well
    I'm afraid I've had enough after doing this one thanks! However, I'd be happy to pass on the necessary software if someone in the S13 community wanted to undertake this task.
    Last edited by DJFarmo; 07-10-2010 at 17:49.

Rides
    top work fella. down loading now
    Last edited by Damo; 07-10-2010 at 16:28.

Rides
    I'll check the new one out!

Rides
    I've got the s13 manual I've been meaning to sort out for ages its just finding the time

Rides
    I caint download this on my windows 8 laptop... just click the link and nothing happens can anybody help with this? or post a copy on a disk or some way of sending copy... pllllleeeeaaaasssseee Im desperate as I had this on disk a wile back and have since lost it! was a god send but now I need it again I caint get it

any help will be appreciated

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by retro_racer View Post
    I caint download this on my windows 8 laptop... just click the link and nothing happens can anybody help with this? or post a copy on a disk or some way of sending copy... pllllleeeeaaaasssseee Im desperate as I had this on disk a wile back and have since lost it! was a god send but now I need it again I caint get it

any help will be appreciated
    Hi,

I just tested the link and it works fine: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6IGA...xport=download

I had a problem viewing Google Docs on a Win 8 machine recently. However, I just used a different browser and then it worked fine.

Try opening the link using IE, FF & Chrome and let me know if you are still having trouble.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFarmo View Post
    Hi,

I just tested the link and it works fine: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6IGA...xport=download

I had a problem viewing Google Docs on a Win 8 machine recently. However, I just used a different browser and then it worked fine.

Try opening the link using IE, FF & Chrome and let me know if you are still having trouble.

whooooo thanks very much DJFarmo for that life saving tip!! ..... i was close to the edge with this one!!

so for any one else who has problems downloading with standard internet explorer on windows 8 just get the google chrome browser and try then.... up to DJFarmo!!

Rides
    This glitch is likely to be Google and Microsoft fighting among themselves somehow.

However, DJFarmo earns even more kudos points for finding the fix. This is the man who created the searchable S14 manual years ago, and is still looking after it
    :massive thumbs: