Thread: Photos of s14a needed

Rides

Photos of s14a needed

Hi, I was thinking of selling some 501 LED sidelights (not on sxoc) and I know they look great on a s14a as the sidelights are separate from the headlights. I need a few photos of an s14a with the sidelights on showing these led bulbs for advertising purposes. The first person willing to do so will receive a free pair of the bulbs as a token of my appreciation. Thank you

Rides
    Send me the bulbs ill put um in an take pic lol

Rides
    Take the reg plate out if your going to use it

one at the front is using stock light, the the 2nd car is mine with LEDS

Rides
    I ordered a set of these of eBay, Chinese stylie ones which turned out not to be the ones in the picture. They sent me blue LED's, not what I paid for, but for the sake of £1.85 a can't be arsed to send hem back so can you put a picture of these up when fitted and I'll consider having a set. Cheers

Rides
    Liam, them pictures are fantastic, I love the first one. The only thing is, in the first photo the led looks a bright white colour, mine have a tint of blue like your second photo but I require a close up photo. Thanks anyway

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Benkid View Post
    I ordered a set of these of eBay, Chinese stylie ones which turned out not to be the ones in the picture. They sent me blue LED's, not what I paid for, but for the sake of £1.85 a can't be arsed to send hem back so can you put a picture of these up when fitted and I'll consider having a set. Cheers
    Are yours proper bright blue or do they have a tint of blue like the HID kit? Like the second photo Liam has taken?

Rides
    I'll take a close up tonight if no one has posted one, I have the 4300k HIDs and the sidelight LED matches them perfectly.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I'll take a close up tonight if no one has posted one, I have the 4300k HIDs and the sidelight LED matches them perfectly.
    Cheers for that, much appreciated

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Any luck?