Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: best coilovers for the money

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarerims.co.uk View Post
    We all know you would be happy to wait, in fact id go as far to say you would rather wait for parts to arrive - for added JDM TiTe points
    I didnt know that i would have to wait over 6 months for my parts on that container, i wouldnt have bid on them if i had known. The parts from psm were a pair of tie rods and they came from america not japan and i couldnt find them cheaper else where

We all also know that the above is nothing to do with it YOU want to buy them to be 'different' and because you are THE JDM FanBoi Yo
    Who in this country make camber and toe arms for low cars?

I didnt mean that i want to buy loads of sets of coilovers if thats what you think. i want a four arm kit because the kit i bought from a uk trader isnt holding out to well and they are on the limits of adjustment (not much thread left) and occasionally they collide with the chassis legs and the subframe bolts

I swear if they sent you 20 year old leaf springs off a battered transit van, you'd still be banging on about how JDM and full of awesome they are.
    Really

How comes you arnt PM'ing GT Factory your question regarding roll centre and bottom balljoints?
    Because i have no questions. If you bothered to look at my car or my thread you would see that i have made my own arms and hub setup and iam currently playing around with my roll centre. Maybe i want to give someone a heads up (discuss) on something i think isnt quite right IMO

Surely this would make more sense, how will you sleep if your car isnt set up to 'Japanese Specifications'
    It would make sense if they were japanese i suppose, i have only dealt with americans in america. The japanese limits and fits was quoted regarding manufacture of parts in taiwan. My car is setup using advice from driftworks and pbm forum aswell as stuff i have learnt from tyre wear and tyre temps.

One day you will realise that just because its Japanese wont automatically turn you into a driving god.
    You will also realise just because its JDM doesnt make it bullet proof
    You will also then realise, that if you had bought it from the Uk, the backup would have been 100x easier (try telling your GT Factory contact that their 'attitude makes them look like knobs' and see if they bother helping you )

and the JDM tax really wasnt actually worth it
    who has ever said i want to be a driving god? If anything i want to be a car building god, but that would have happened by now.

I know of people with psm arms and i havent any other companies who make them as strong, high quality or catered for low cars. my car is low, i have a flush mounted subframe and i want to run softer rear springs. i need the parts for the job, where do i get them.

I buy everything from the uk, unless its something i cant get over here. I would only buy psm coilovers if i was ordering the four arm kit and RLCAs to spread out the shipping.

Again i dont have any questions for anyone and iam not asking anyone for anyhelp!! I have no problem with Bren and as was pointed out by Def i miss understood his post and i had already appologised for being the way i was.

Why are you pointing out my miss fortune with is it fun? are you in on some sort of joke it was less than a month ago that one your colleagues brought it up on here

I kinda get the feeling you are trying to spark a riot

I have bought from you
    driftworks
    srbpower
    dbpower
    fabricage
    ect ect

Btw i have been driving my car thanks, last time we spoke i told you i was going llandow, remember? and pembrey since.

Also i should also point out that some aspecs of my modded hubs have been COPIED from psm and also i copied them for my handbrake, do you really think iam bumming them
    Last edited by Swiftmini; 10-09-2010 at 18:55.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarerims.co.uk View Post
    I did

What im trying to point out to Kev, just whack on some HSD's/BC's, stop waiting for loads of stuff to be done/come from Japan, and just go and drive the thing

I have apex gen 1s which i have bolted to the underside of my car when iam driving it on track. the car is a trailer queen atm

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Ben have you nicked Julians log on to wind up kev??
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    not me... All him. I have been winding some people up perhaps by looking at things from a different perspective, but that's all julian i am sure he'll be back to explain himself!

Rides
    I think UK traders should start exporting suspension to Japan

Rides
    Is that Tigger in the passenger seat or something

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Is that Tigger in the passenger seat or something
    No its the new in thing in Japan. they put massive springs in the seat. Apex are in the middle of developing these for the UK market

Lightweight Alloy Wheels Rarerims.co.uk's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmini View Post
    Why are you pointing out my miss fortune with is it fun? are you in on some sort of joke it was less than a month ago that one your colleagues brought it up on here

I kinda get the feeling you are trying to spark a riot
    Sorry Kev, I was having a bit of a random one, definatly wasnt trying to make fun out of your misfortune.

Not reading your project thread seems to have back fired on myself, in future I will leave the winding up to Ben

Rides
    No problem J everyone has a bad day now and again. sometimes i have a good day now and again lol

yeah leave ben to the wind ups, he has all day to plan them haha