Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1993

Thread: This Is Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer In Action

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    well funny last night,. i love being a support player. lol. far too hard to pick up kills when playing with you lot. maccd you were on form last night. kiz ur sandy mangina soon faded. lol. what was it 49 -9? either way it was an awesome score.

you left, and then i ended up on other side, went 5-24. lol. i spent the whole time helicopter nazi ing. lol.
    easy target, just couldnt move and my team wrer ****. lol.

was still laughing though.

Rides
    Just been trying to get a pic of the final scoreboard from a game I played a couple of days ago, hq on jungle, I captured 4 hq's got 9 defends, 43 kills and 8 deaths.
    Final score 250-15 to us, there was only 3 of us and 3 random people or the kills would have been a little higher and they wouldn't have got the one hq they did if there was a full team of friends on our side.

Rides
    Im on tonight guys on the ps3 if you wanna add me. my addy is mark then 3 of these _ then 200. mark___200

Rides
    I'm on again today on xbox D0DGERD if anyone wants an easy target lol.

I'm really not that good and my ratio is only like 0.22. But I do love the game and can have a few good games. But I'm deffo a shouter when it comes to campers and choppers. That's one thing they should have binned. Special guns like the death machine should have been the direction they went with care packages etc. Things you can acctually avoid or kill. Even the attack dogs and rcxd don't bother me. But choppers ruin the game a bit IMO.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by m.d. View Post

I'm really not that good and my ratio is only like 0.22. But I do love the game and can have a few good games. But I'm deffo a shouter when it comes to campers and choppers. That's one thing they should have binned. Special guns like the death machine should have been the direction they went with care packages etc. Things you can acctually avoid or kill. Even the attack dogs and rcxd don't bother me. But choppers ruin the game a bit IMO.
    Shoot em down before they get in the map

It cant find your gamertag though

Rides
    It's a zero not an o mate. Try that.

I do carry weapons to shoot them Down sometimes but that means no being able to carry the full auto pistol which comes In really handy some times ha

Rides
    It's a zero not an o mate. Try that.

I do carry weapons to shoot them Down sometimes but that means no being able to carry the full auto pistol which comes In really handy some times ha

Thats what I was trying lol

Ill let you add me instead :P

Im shite with pistols so just find weapons lying around

Rides
    What's your gamertag as I'm on the iPhone app here which doesnt show anything but avitar pics and posts. No sigs etc

Rides
    What's your gamertag as I'm on the iPhone app here which doesnt show anything but avitar pics and posts. No sigs etc
    Paulpen

Rides

I will add you later when I get on, you need to get in the games with us all, that will help you improve a bit as the enemy are mostly dead so we just rush from spawn to spawn, you might not get many kills on tdm but you shouldn't die more than 5-7 times and you won't hear a enemy chopper incoming or it gets destroyed in under 10 seconds.

Rides
    Sounds good. I'm on now so will look you up. Starting to notice an improvement recently. Especially since ive got out the habit of looking down the site for every kill. Even the close ones. It's just soooo much faster to shoot from the hip when your trying to trace a moving target.!

What's peoples fave set ups then.

I'm loving the ak47u with the grip. Or the aug and red dot.

Rides
    I haven't played this in ages!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyegti View Post
    kiz ur sandy mangina soon faded. lol. what was it 49 -9? either way it was an awesome score. .
    yes it was, shortly followed by a 22-2 and a 23-2

my sandy fanny soon disapeared.

Sorry i didnt get on last night, little girl wouldnt go to sleep and me and the mrs were knackered so had an early night, may get on tonight

Rides
    I'll be around after the gym tonight, but my hands are red raw from working on the car all weekend so not expecting the best games of my life

Rides
    I got seriously sandy last night, I checked the bandwith in the options before I turned it off, 42kbps.
    It is usually around 1100.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid View Post
    I got seriously sandy last night, I checked the bandwith in the options before I turned it off, 42kbps.
    It is usually around 1100.
    dude thats a whole heap of fail right there

Rides
    Where are all these mystery options that people talk of?
    I don't even know how to change my search settings for matchmaking

Rides
    When your in a party before you search of a game press the back button you can change the search and party privacy

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    dude thats a whole heap of fail right there
    Still can't find anything wrong for it to drop that much overnight, even with a wired connection it sits around 100 Kbps.
    Just tried a game and it's completely unplayable, I put 60 bullets into a guy on last stand and he still killed me, I did manage to run out of ammo with a famas after 3 kills where I usually get 10 before needing another gun.

Rides
    Have you tried resetting your router etc?