Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pics of my 200sx with new bits..

Rides
    Looks fantastic mate

How much is driveability comprimised though? I can imagine scuffs over the most minor of bumps though!

Rides
    Hi all

yes i would like the car lower but it just wouldnt be able to be used properly. Clive you must ave really smooth roads around your way. as its sits at moment the exhaust does hit the odd speed bump sligtly, but for daily use and throwing it into corners etc there is no problem at all.

i will be investing in some hubcentric spacers soon so hopefully the offset police will let me off lightly.. lol

Thanks for all comments so far.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark White View Post
    Your car wouldn't last 5 minutes trying to get around the roads of my house clive
    To me thats at a nice ride height, would love mine to be able to go that low but couple of problems being I wouldn't be able to park on my drive and I already grind out on the shite speedbumps that I cannot avoid around my road
    Quote Originally Posted by woods206 View Post
    Hi all

yes i would like the car lower but it just wouldnt be able to be used properly. Clive you must ave really smooth roads around your way. as its sits at moment the exhaust does hit the odd speed bump sligtly, but for daily use and throwing it into corners etc there is no problem at all.

i will be investing in some hubcentric spacers soon so hopefully the offset police will let me off lightly.. lol

Thanks for all comments so far.
    drfitworks/japspeed super low pipe, good fitting exhaust to start with, polybush hangers- then jubilie clips around back box hanger to pull it up until its about 2mm of bumper.

but must say.... we aint got many speed bumps around my way

just gotta take them at an angle, using both sides of the road

oh and throwing it into corners. my car no longer rubs anything- even on drift days after careful choice in tyre sizes

Rides
    really.. i just drive straight over them and rip my car to bits!!!
    not really!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbitt View Post
    really.. i just drive straight over them and rip my car to bits!!!
    not really!
    pmsl!

i can imagine you doing that mate

also... ziptie your spliter on and carry some cutters in the glove box... for the "just incase moments"

Rides
    err.. my splitter is held on with cable ties for about 3 yrs now!

Rides
    love the wheels fella!

Banned
    Rides
    wheels really suit the car, also the stance on the car looks perfect for daily use

Rides
    my old car

hows it going mate? bet nothing has broken on it??

im surprised you changed the wheels but have to say it looks good i want it back!! always new it would look a lot better slammed. if it wasnt for the recession i would never have sold it after putting so much money into it!
    Last edited by mark_200s14a!; 07-09-2010 at 22:06. Reason: ..

Rides
    Wheels look awesome mate, great purchase!

Rides
    hi mark

hows it going. hum nothing has broken on it as yet lol. the clutch went last week so i put that 1 in you gave me with the sell. i have spaced the fronts out with a 25mm hubcentric spacers so looks even beter now imo (fills arches better with the flare) i proberly would not have changed the wheels but et30 was just to weak with the apex gen colliovers and the arches rolled. also the front wheels were hitting the front suspension hen the et30 GTRs were on, so hence the et12 torque drifts.

mark i will pm you as i would like some info on some bits i you can help.

thanks for all comments so far.

the car now is striped and has 2x sukua dw seats 2x super low rails, 2x dw harnesses, omp dished wheel. so is realy coming along now. i am struggling with internet access at moment so i will update with pics when possible.

Thanks

Rides
    Great colour i use to run the rotas with ET 30 with 20mm spacers all round , i have had my arches all flaredfor my replacement rims , and had the fronts done to thinking of putting the spacers on the front or may be vented wings or getting the arches put back to the original state , not sure yet but this is how it currently looks sorry dont mean to jack your thread