Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: S14a carbon cooling panels

Rides
    Hi ZX Spectrum

as I said before anyone who had them and had problem with it. I will do it for half price. as I wasnt sure what the problem is at the moment until I can test fit one. one of my friend who has a Standard S14A should be back in UK in a few days time so once his back I will get his car and do a test fitment on one and sort out the problem once and for all and if I manage to fit them ok. I will do a step by step guide for everyone.

Leon.
    Last edited by EPRacing; 20-09-2010 at 16:18.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    Thanks Leon...

I will be honest i wouldnt have gotten mine to fit if it wasnt for my mate. Its still not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. I would say that without drilling holes and cutting it will not fit at all...

In the refund case can i get mine for half price? would you paypal back half?

I can send you some pics etc if you like.

Rides
    ZX Can you please PM me your informations and I will pass this to the accounts and have them dealt with your refund.

to be honest sometimes I just wish the factories are more consistent on the products as sometimes I am pulling my hair out and really hitting my head to the wall dealing with them and if Jeff is not in the factory but in the UK I would have killed him 10x over...... :P

Leon.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    Hi Leon...

Thanks for that will pm you my details.

Please dont think i am blaming you for the issues with these items. These things happen. They look like they should fit fine and they look good. You was also pushed for time by me and others to get them out the door.

Rides
    Whats the score with these, did you get any to fit, have you got any left you'll sell cheap or are you getting more/different ones in?