Thread: Recommend me a web hosting provider

Rides

Recommend me a web hosting provider

I've currently signed up with daily.co.uk, but after realising that their database server had crashed or something, and my site had gone down, I really need a decent alternative and fast. Apparently they use some crazy caching mechanism instead of actually upgrading their hardware... probably hosting too many sites on the same server instance: not good.

My requirements are: Windows hosting with IIS 6.0/7.0, MsSQL, ASP.NET 3.5, no more than a medium security policy, ideally a place with forums and good customer service, ideally tier 1 bandwidth, 99.99% time and just lots of reliability and security.

There will be quite a bit of backend processing on my website, so reliability and uptime is crucial. Also I need shared hosting to start off with, as I really don't have the time or technical know how to configure a VPS. There won't be tonnes of data, I just need fast, reliable servers with database connectivity.

I'm prepared to pay a little extra for a decent service.

Who would you recommend?

Rides
    I was going to recommend me http://www.uwebhosting.net

But if I'm honest you sound like you want a host with a community customer base.

So it has to be http://www.ezpzhosting.co.uk/

They're superb.

Rides
    i would recomend

the person who is instrumental in this is inteligent, handsome, amazing humour, and and all round great guy*

its who keeps the SXOC running (sometimes)

I have not been forced ot say this while my nuts are in a vice, honnestly,

can i have my Falimy back now

please Jim