Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Future buyer

Rides
    Well been a whils since looking on here. New job now. Now have a 07 plate SEAT Ibiza 1.9tdi FR. Love it. But now as have new job im looking for a 200sx to buy. have a double car gargae awaiting it.

Rides
    Get one mate, I bought mine in November and love driving it every day. I'm only 20 and running just under 300bhp with other mods too (suspension, brakes, bucket, harness etc.) and the insurance is £500 cheaper than my renewal quote on a standard 318 BMW

Rides
    yeh im 20 now. thinking of getting one when i see the right one. under sealing etc until after im 21 in december and then insuring from then. Id prob drive it once a week to work (heathrow) and then weekends

Rides
    They aren't cheap on fuel if you drive them everyday, I do about 600 miles a month and average around 21mpg on super unleaded but then I don't have anything else to spend my money on and it makes me smile when I put my toe down

Rides
    Go for it I saved like mad and managed to pick one up when i hit 21 in December wouldnt look back now awesome cars / Welcome along!

Rides
    Yeh id only have it as a toy tbh. something for me to do. I fix and maintian aircraft engines for General Electric at heathrow+abroad so im mechanically minded and love stripping stuff down, fixing it up etc and love my cars alot. Yeh id prob end up get a 3000 mile a year insurance tbh. wouldnt drive it til im 21 anyways.
    Just a matter of finding the right one now. After a 14a or get a 14 and do the s15 front conversion

Rides
    Well after stating in april 2010 i was getting a 200sx, picking up my s14 mon/tues Got the gargae space clear and got a few bits to be getting on with. Rays alloys off a 350, seats, stip out the rear, rust proof underside and just get it back in good condition. 124,000 miles VVT rattle and the norm. Bog standard car. Cheap as well so im happy Pics and progress soon

Rides
    Welcome mate!

Rides
    Picked the car up today, insured it for a week before she goes into the garage. Not as quick as I thought. Boost leak I think but can't hear it. Turbo-Manu gasket needs doing too but apart frm tht seems all good

Rides
    Once youve tuned he shell be rapid, I came from corsa-c too mate. Was thinking ofselling mine as I cant afford the fuel lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex. View Post
    Once youve tuned he shell be rapid, I came from corsa-c too mate. Was thinking ofselling mine as I cant afford the fuel lol
    Sweet dont sell it tho!
    I want it to be a a comfortable 350 tbh and reliable. Prob have a rebuild next winter once body etc is sorted.
    Done:
    FMIC
    Cat Back
    Carbon Boot
    Stripped rear
    Started my campaign against rust - done behind rear bumper and started on 1 sill.
    Service - plugs, oil, filters etc

Its SORN's atm so costing me nothing
    give me something to do when GF is at work over the winter.
    Do a progress thread soon.