Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Dattosan machi aka project NIPPER

Rides
    my god i love this car!!! glad you didnt sell it! cool is not the word you skills never fail to impress me!

Rides
    Thanks steef

I went rallying on new years day, ended up punching rear shocks up through body

I made a spacer restrictor thingy to stop the suspension moving much, 0mm bump travel 10mm droop travel. Never rubs now and handles like an actual kart
    hold on toght through bumps though eek

Next ill do same to the front, I have a great idea

Rides
    The squish trick is to die grind some of the squish area away to lower the compression. You will need to CC each chamber to make them all the same but it's quite easy.
    You will always get the argument that you need a squish area to help prevent det but then most of the people trying to argue this point run thicker than stock head gaskets anyway which makes the squish area totally redundant anyway.

I made a head completely cylindrical in the chamber once but with rounded edges. Dropped too much compression though really and made the engine a little crap off boost. Made up for it by running 2 bar though lol.

Just keep working on one chamber till your happy then move to the next and copy the first as best you can.

Rides
    Tbh mate I ain't lowering the compression. All engines need squish and high comp turbos perform really well. I would deformed run stock thickness gasket cose altering gasket thickness changes comp, squish and cam timing.

I really wanted to build a hi comp rb for drifting like belindas castrol. You need wide power band for drifting and fast road imo

Rides
    anyways I may not do much more to this cose I have been trying to buy a new gearbox for 6weeks, they just don't exist anymore. if the skyline is on the road first then ill sell this probably

Rides
    That's a shame mate . But you had some fun with it while it lasted.

Rides
    Might have found a box now, gotta go paignton to look though cose the guys a tard did yoi need ca bits?

Rides
    This has new engine with Kent cams ported head ect and now 1.3 gearbox conversion.

It's forsale now! Pm if interested

Rides

still got and still tinkering with it. might turbo it, can make my mind up whether to get rid though lol

Rides
    This car is going to be my driftcar, so I got a cool engine haha vvvv

This isn't a joke

Rides
    Only just seen this!! didn't think you still had it but I'm glad you have! such a bad ass little car and if you put that rotary in it then................... miss my fd so much! Keep the updates coming!