Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: In memory of Jow

Rides
    WOW Duno what to say I met her last year at the weekender and she spent half the afternoon in the car with me, We spoken lots scince then and she helped me through some tough times. She was going to come down the day befor to visit us. I've only just noticed this as another close friend also on here Bertz passed away the day befor. My thoughts go out to everyone she was a great person.

Rides
    far too young
    rip Jow

Rides
    Oh dear no!! Thats teriible

Im so sorry to hear that.

Goodbye Jow and godbless.

Rides
    in case anyone has missed it, there are threads in all the region forums for anyone wishing to attend Jow's funeral.

Rides
    Devastating news. Couldn't stop crying as I read it.

Our thoughts and hearts are with you and your family Dan.

Rides
    R.I.P Jow

Rides
    RIP jow thoughts are with the family

Rides
    Such saddening news I can only echo what every one else has written, but my sincere condolonces to her children and you Dan.

Rides
    Ive not been online much recently so Ive just seen this! My heart goes out to Dan and those little kids, I know nothing that we say or do can ease the hurt you guys must be feeling right now,

RIP Jow, one of the truely stand-out members of the SXOC.

Trader: Plus Four Engineering Plus4E's Avatar
    Rides
    I don't browse the new posts much these days, and only saw this today. Utterly gutted and in tears. I've been through quite a bit the last couple of years, one tragedy a couple of years ago and then diagnosed with depression a year ago.

On both occasions, Jow contacted me almost immediately with compassion, understanding and care, in confidence and with consideration. She had a heart the kind of which is too rare in this world.

For someone who seemed so willing to give so much care to someone she didn't really know except through an internet forum, it doesn't seem just that she should be taken away. I know it'll all make sense one day, but I can't see how from here right now.

My thoughts and prayers for the family she leaves behind.

Nick
    Where ever you go, never take an idiot with you. You can be sure you'll find one when you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by TomK View Post
    The lower front bar was also showing the typical signs of any metal attached to an s13

Rides
    I've been offline for a few weeks so I've only just seen this,needless to say I am devastated,such sad news, really can't believe it.

Dan,my thoughts are with you and the family

RIP Jow

Rides
    The forum will be closed today from 2pm till 3pm in a mark of respect to Jow.

Her funeral is at 2.30 so hopefully everyone will take a minute or two to remember her

RIP Jow
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    the notice hit home how young she was - only 3 months older than me.

rest in peace jow.
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    I hope the funeral today is a fitting and beautiful celebration of a truelly beautiful person.

My thoughts are in wales even though my body is stuck at work.

Flamethrower
    Rides
    Our thoughts were of her too as it is Natasha'a birthday today and I will always remember the lovely gifts that she sent to us for Natasha before she was born.

Rest in peace jow.
    Regards, Ann.

Rides
    I hope the funeral went as well as it possibly could go. I'm gutted not to have attended but there was no way I was ever going to be able to get to Wales for this on a weekday as I have no one available to look after my children.
    I knew Jow way back when she first started coming on here with her then current BF. We connected pretty quickly (didn't everyone when it came to Jow?!?!) and weve been nothing but friends ever since despite the fact i've never spoken to her face to face.
    What I liked most about her was the quality of making each and every person she was friends with feel like they were themselves special and important. At times I never had any contact with her for six or more months but whenever we "bumped" into each other or crossed paths it was like you'd only spoken to her yesterday. My friendship with her was very easygoing and uncomplicated.
    I'll miss you Jow.
    Rest in Peace Mate. A true Rose amongst the Thorns.
    xxx

Rides
    It was a lovely funeral! (well as they go) really nice music,lovely vicor/pastor too! Very moving!

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    T'was very good and I enjoyed myself (as much as could be considering) hope we managed to give her the send off she wanted

Rides
    It was good to see such a turn out from SXOC and to catch up with people. Shame about the circumstances

Rides
    I'd like to say a huge thankyou on behalf of myself, the kids and Jows family for everyone that turned up to pay their respects, I know everyone was touched. The weather couldn't have been better either so she must have been up there pulling some strings.

I tried to say hello and thanks to everyone at the wake after, but if I didn't I'm sorry, it was a little overwhelming!

Farewell for now Jow, you'll never be forgotten my beautiful welshy. Love you. xx