Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: In memory of Jow

Rides
    I wouldn't of missed it for the world. It was a lovely service and the music was perfect.

Rides
    Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, couldn't get the time off I'm glad everything went well (as well as it can in this situation) though.

Rides
    Lovely weather, nice service, surrounded by friends and family. I like to think we gave her the send off she deserved.

Rides
    I've only just been told this very sad news. I met Jow last year at the Weekender, she was so friendly and one of the few still partying when the sun came up. I'm so sad to hear she is no longer with us. My thougths are with you Dan and your family.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    A printed and bound book would be something to treasure. It can be backed up on DVD/other electronic media but actually having the book would be worth it I think. I certainly would have liked something like that for a deceased relative (who is still missed every day).
    Have a word with Joey (nismojoe) as after Fernando's funeral they put together a beautiful book of photos from his life and of the turnout at the funeral which was a lovely way to remember him.

RIP Jow, it was a lovely funeral, beautiful day and your beautiful daughters were a credit to you.

Kirsty

Rides
    I can't say I ever had the fortune to talk to Jow directly. But it was clear from reading posts by her and about her on here that she was highly thought of.

It's a tragedy to lose anyone. But when she was so young, and left a young family behind it's so sad

I hope that all the people who knew her personally, and by their communications on here are finding strength in her memory.

R.I.P, just sorry I never got to talk to her

Rides
    I am off work ill today, so thought I would catch up on the board.

Taken 30 mins to read this thread, now makes me wish I had just 30 seconds to hear some of Jow's thoughts on life, that many of you luckily heard, from what appears to be such a remarkable and lovely human being.

Like everyone my thoughts are with her family.

Such a young age to leave life.

Rides
    I have to mirror what others have said on here i haven't been on here for a couple of weeks properly and only just seen this thread.
    I have never had the delight to have met or spoken to Jow but from what i have read on here she was an incredible lady who always gave advice/shoulder/friendship to those who needed or wanted it.

My heart goes out to Dan and the kids

Rides
    RIP Jow. I really can't believe this and am totally shocked. My thoughts to her loved ones she left behind.

Rides
    I don't get on the board much any more, so have only just come to know about this. I only met Jow once, but she always bothered to keep in touch with me, and was one of the nicest people I have ever met. I'm totally shocked and she will be sadly missed. My thoughts to friends and family. RIP Jow

Rides
    I've been off the board for an age, and wouldn't have known about this at all if it wasn't for Voodoo's sig. Such a shock, she came across so warmly on here. A total tragedy, I hope those of you who knew her are starting to make sense of it all

Simon

Rides
    I said a little prayer for Bethan and Rhian yesterday when the priest asked. Having to attend a Catholic church service for our 5 month olds baptism this sunday & how the best people get chosen buy above brings things into perpective.

Rides
    really sorry to hear this same as other people i didnt know jow personally but even so 25 is no age, RIP

Rides
    RIP Jow, you where a great person and had time seemingly for everyone, whether you knew them or not!

Rides
    I was having a late night on here one night last spring, involved in whatever chat was going on, and we had a chat via PM and she asked me to be her friend, nice lady and as I have just renewed I think I owe it to her to mention this, although some months too late I hope not too late. Glad we spoke.

Rides
    Never met or soke to her but my thoughts are with her family and friends, was it out of the blue ?

Now just a man!
    Rides
    Yes it was very sudden
    Now just a man!

Rides
    One year ago.

RIP Jow, gone but not forgotten

Rides
    Yeah, one year already Miss you Jow

Rides
    Thoughts are with your still. 1 year on