Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sky Insurance - Club discount for SXOC forum users!

Rides
    Got through and a better deal than my renewal from Flux. Flux did try to match but couldn't clinch the deal so well done Sky (although still stupid money, realistic to know that ins prices have gone through the roof).

Cheers Kevin, did your job well.

Rides
    Hi all,

just to make you aware, we will have no forum representation from the end of today until 13th June 2011.

If you need to contact us:

CONTACT DETAILS:

*Please note that we must speak to you on the phone to go through quotations.

Call us for a quote: TEL: 0208 3645500
    Renewals Team: TEL: 0208 3702783
    Customer Services: TEL: 0208 3645500

Email us: carclubs@skyinsurance.co.uk
    renewals@skyinsurance.co.uk

Visit our website: http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Thanks

Ollie
    Sky Insurance
    Call us on 01707 642552 or feel free to PM us via the forum

Check out our blog:

www.skyinsurance.co.uk/blog/2013

Rides
    Big thanks to luke at sky for getting me my insurance sorted top bloke

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Jay

Rides
    Just took out my insurance with sky, was £300 cheaper than flux and pleasure to deal with.

Rides
    hi there. ive got a 1994 uk s13 heavily modded with jdm goodness (sileighty conversion). I also have a Nissan Vanette on a Y plate. im 28, live in PR6, looking to insure both. can you do a multi vehicle policy?
    would insure the missus too if it helped! shes 25, teacher.
    i got 4yrs NCB on one current policy and 2yrs on another. no illness, accidents, convictions, 10yr licence

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by micraplay View Post
    hi there. ive got a 1994 uk s13 heavily modded with jdm goodness (sileighty conversion). I also have a Nissan Vanette on a Y plate. im 28, live in PR6, looking to insure both. can you do a multi vehicle policy?
    would insure the missus too if it helped! shes 25, teacher.
    i got 4yrs NCB on one current policy and 2yrs on another. no illness, accidents, convictions, 10yr licence

Hi,

feel free to PM me your contact details and I will arrange a call back to go through a quotation.

Thanks

Ollie
    Sky Insurance

Check out our blog:

Rides
    thanks for the reply, i'll be in touch sometime soon for a quote. totally destroyed my iphone at weekend so will get back to you as soon as i have a mobile you can get me on, thanks

Rides
    Just rang to get a quote on my s15. Wasn't convinced you could help me due to my age and level of mods on the vehicle but spoke to sam who was very helpful and knew what he was talking about which is nice, nothing worse than trying to explane what coilovers are to someone clueless!

Process was quick and I took the policy out in the end as the quote was very good.

Thanks for a great service guys

Rides
    Do you guys cover Northern Ireland?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by gaswizards View Post
    Do you guys cover Northern Ireland?
    Apologies but no, we are UK mainland only.

Check out our blog:

Rides
    My insurance runs out December, I'll still be 19 in December, but in February I'll be 20, 2 years NCB on a s14a, will I get a quote with mods or just rejected outright?

Sorry to ask on here, but I don't want to waste 20-30 mins only to be told no.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    My insurance runs out December, I'll still be 19 in December, but in February I'll be 20, 2 years NCB on a s14a, will I get a quote with mods or just rejected outright?

Sorry to ask on here, but I don't want to waste 20-30 mins only to be told no.
    Hi,

apologies but I feel we will struggle to help with this due to your age.

Thanks

Check out our blog:

Rides
    hi sky insurance. I've just completed building my car up for track use and thought could write on here. I've previously called the office and I've been asked about the modifications i made on a car. well there is very little that's been left standard on it and the list could take miles if I'm writing in details. so I'll begin with the model: it's an 200sx s14a 1999 year. i've had it since december 2007 and it was insured with you for a couple of years before. I'm 31 have had a licence for 9 years,no points, no claims, married, 1 child, home owner. I have another car with full comp cover with 6 ncb in january 2014 and a motorcycle. I'm a full member of this forum and have been for a number of years now. the car basicly is track ready, roll cage, fuel system, suspension, bucket seats and harneses (no rear seats) forged engine, fmic, bigger brakes, those are the biggest bits. the idea is to drive it for a while to run the engine in and then use occasionally every other weekend so very limited milage maybe 1200 miles a year thats including engine break in. can i count on a reasonable quote as it will really ache my heart to see it standing and not being able to drive it if i can't afford to insure. kind regards michal marciniak from bristol
    Last edited by erykkrwawy; 03-11-2013 at 17:34.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by erykkrwawy View Post
    hi sky insurance. I've just completed building my car up for track use and thought could write on here. I've previously called the office and I've been asked about the modifications i made on a car. well there is very little that's been left standard on it and the list could take miles if I'm writing in details. so I'll begin with the model: it's an 200sx s14a 1999 year. i've had it since december 2007 and it was insured with you for a couple of years before. I'm 31 have had a licence for 9 years,no points, no claims, married, 1 child, home owner. I have another car with full comp cover with 6 ncb in january 2014 and a motorcycle. I'm a full member of this forum and have been for a number of years now. the car basicly is track ready, roll cage, fuel system, suspension, bucket seats and harneses (no rear seats) forged engine, fmic, bigger brakes, those are the biggest bits. the idea is to drive it for a while to run the engine in and then use occasionally every other weekend so very limited milage maybe 1200 miles a year thats including engine break in. can i count on a reasonable quote as it will really ache my heart to see it standing and not being able to drive it if i can't afford to insure. kind regards michal marciniak from bristol

I'll PM you now

Check out our blog:

Rides
    Hi there, im yet to pick my car up but just wondering do you offer insurance with track day use included? Or do I have to declare every track day?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mrknifey View Post
    Hi there, im yet to pick my car up but just wondering do you offer insurance with track day use included? Or do I have to declare every track day?
    Hi,

we offer standalone Trackday Insurance cover only.

Thanks

Ollie
    Sky Insurance
    Tel: 01707 642552

Check out our blog:

Rides
    Just sorted next year's insurance out through Luke at Sky, very helpful guy and also an S-body owner so he knew what he was on about which was nice, as opposed to a guy I spoke to elsewhere who was asking if my 'EPC' had been remapped . Beat my current insurers renewal quote, with a much lower excess and good extras. Thanks
    Last edited by parky820; 08-07-2014 at 14:43.

Rides

Thank you Sky!

Sky beat Flux for me this year. Cheaper policy, lower excess and am finally free to drive other cars. All modifications covered like for like as well. Lady on the phone was very helpful and knowledgable. I hope I never have to use it but am glad I now have total peace of mind.

Rides
    Hi will sa39 9du..come under your car club scheme, thanks.

Rides
    removed
    Last edited by skint14a; 29-01-2019 at 09:49. Reason: post removed