Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still havent recieved a membership pack

Rides

Angry Still havent recieved a membership pack

I had sent my payment back in september/october time for my membership an i have never recieved a pack!! i've post in another thread about this, pm'd def many times an still nothing...... the pack was apparently sent but never recieved, pm'd def AGAIN reguarding this an still nothing, he said on 29/11/09 that it would be sent the following week!! ive recieved other stuff from the site within days of purchase!!!! Its really grinding my gears now What is goin on??????

Rides
    Join the club mate. My memberships going to expire soon and i still havent recieved anything!

I'm sorry but its just not on. If i sold something in the for sale section and didnt send it people wouldnt take it lying down like they do with membership packs and the mods would be more concerned. I have better things to spend £20+ on than access to the members section.
    Last edited by craig8585; 23-02-2010 at 22:07.

Rides
    I've pointed def in the direction of this thread

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by craig8585 View Post
    Join the club mate. My memberships going to expire soon and i still havent recieved anything!

I'm sorry but its just not on. If i sold something in the for sale section and didnt send it people wouldnt take it lying down like they do with membership packs and the mods would be more concerned. I have better things to spend £20+ on than access to the members section.
    You havent spent £20 to get access to the members section, do you think the pack is worth £20 its a sticker and a keyring

what you pay for is access to all the other club benefits like discounted merchandise, subsidised local events like RR days, chance to go to the club weekend event (which saves you more than £20 on its own) and get your car on the club stand at other events throughout the year.

Its not like the packs dont get sent out but it seems we are having issues with a large amount going missing and having to send duplicates eats into the clubs funds which means the money doesnt get spent on the other areas

It looks like we are going to have to resort to sending out the packs recorded delivery from now on which again is another cost to the club we would rather spend in other ways.

We are very sorry but its beyond our control at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    The packs are probably just sitting in a postal depot somewhere. Posties don't like carrying anything that isn't standard letter sized. Before Xmas I had 3 months of subscription mags go missing. When I compained to the Royal Mail and then made another official complaint to the local sorting office within a week 10 missing mags turned up just because my lazy fcuker postie doesn't want to carry anything that isn't a letter. He's always doing it. Whenever I get any parcel or package now I have to pick it up. He even leaves the cards saying he knocked and no one was in when he never even bothered knocking. Workshy is what he is. I took the card when he posted it, opened the door before he'd even got off the property and had it out with him and he admitted he'd left the parcel at the depot due to the size (book in a jiffy bag)
    I bet all your packs are in limbo in the postal system somewhere

Rides
    Probably a bin in Reading sorting office with SXOC on it
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Recorded delivery is only 75p extra. I'd rather pay that and know i'll get it.

Rides
    Still haven't got mine either

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude Dog View Post
    The packs are probably just sitting in a postal depot somewhere. Posties don't like carrying anything that isn't standard letter sized.
    I doubt that. Never had a single piece of mail lost on the way to my address.

Rides
    I doubt that. Never had a single piece of mail lost on the way to my address.
    how in god's green earth would you know if you've had a piece of mail lost? do you know every piece of mail that is sent to you and await it's delivery with baited breath??

there is a reason they are called royal fail you know.

Rides
    Maybe he's a postie so makes sure he gets everything

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_E1 View Post
    how in god's green earth would you know if you've had a piece of mail lost? do you know every piece of mail that is sent to you and await it's delivery with baited breath??
    I lol'ed here and my wife looked at me funny. She often looks at me funny

Rides
    Hi Guys, Renewed my membership a month ago too. Any idea if mines been sent yet?
    Cheers, Ev

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_E1 View Post

there is a reason they are called royal fail you know.
    I was saying I doubt that is the case if there are lists of people that have not recieved the pack!

Perhaps Royal Fail, as you put it, just dont like delivering sxoc welcome packs!

Rides
    I was saying I doubt that is the case if there are lists of people that have not recieved the pack!

Perhaps Royal Fail, as you put it, just dont like delivering sxoc welcome packs!
    If I didnt know better I would think you was saying we didnt send them out

The problem actully appears to stem from the sorting office that deals with the packs first and to combat that we are sending the packs from a different location from next month to see if this resolves the issue

We appreciate people get excited when joining a club and wait eagerly for their goody pack to arrive but in the meantime you are still free to enjoy the other many benefits your £20 gives you
    Mark is right.

Rides
    I have had to C Cards stolen at the local sorting office.

Amazon and play items disapear.

A batch of 60 packs was sent and 15 had not enough postage on them. I checked with a post office and there well within both size and shape limits.

The other major reason for packs going missing is incomplate addresses or wrong addresses. I forever get emails about "oops sorry I registered under my sisters address or thats my old address etc

Im also slightly behind so maybe yours hasnt been sent but that should be sorted as Ive just printed 60 new and lost packs to resend so watch this space.

Mark is jumping in to help me as we want it to run smoother leading up to the easier new system.

Rides
    Any news on this guys?

Banned
    Rides
    me too!

Rides
    And me lol

Flamethrower
    Rides
    patience guys, I know they may have been a while but please bear in mind that all the staff are volunteers and do have day jobs and social lifes

The wait is worth it, having been addicted to the SXOC for the past 8 years myself