Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: S14 Centre console illumination

  1. #21
    Guest Hamish N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the Cupboard
    Posts
    2,495
    Rides
    0
    I make panels now on a supply and exchange basis




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Guest CrazySx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Isleworth/Harrow
    Posts
    5,154
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish N View Post
    I make panels now on a supply and exchange basis




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont mind getting stuck in myself bud. Any info on bulbs etc would be great.

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Member sx rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,915
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish N View Post
    I make panels now on a supply and exchange basis


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you pm me a price please dude?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,829
    Rides
    0
    Great write up but it's in the wrong section. Can an admin move it to the S14 section?

  5. #25
    Guest CrazySx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Isleworth/Harrow
    Posts
    5,154
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by markcro View Post
    Great write up but it's in the wrong section. Can an admin move it to the S14 section?
    ?

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,829
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySx View Post
    ?

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    It's posted in the "Non S-body" section. It should be in the "Technical - S14" section so that people can find it easily.

  7. #27
    Guest CrazySx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Isleworth/Harrow
    Posts
    5,154
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by markcro View Post
    It's posted in the "Non S-body" section. It should be in the "Technical - S14" section so that people can find it easily.
    Omg! It's been here since 2010 and nobody noticed until now hahahaha. I obviously didn't. Good spot.

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,829
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySx View Post
    Omg! It's been here since 2010 and nobody noticed until now hahahaha. I obviously didn't. Good spot.

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    And that is how I am only seeing the article now too!! ;-) :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •