Thread: What le ****?

Rides

What le ****?

Is it me or are all the freaks coming out from the daily facist, old story now but they've just done another one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-pyjamas.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ress-code.html

How can anyone think thats acceptable. Or is it just me. Totally shameless chav mongs! wheres the sense of decency?

Whats next!?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?paged=111

Rides
    Nothing wrong with that ... night clubs wont let you in you dress incorrectly, My work expects me to dress smartly.

dont see why Tescos shouldnt be allowed to discriminate if everyone else can

Rides
    If you want a laugh, listen to this from the other day:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8485559.stm
    I can honestly say it's the funniest thing I've heard for months. I thought it was a sketch. It's a rather entertaining indictment of chav culture.

The crucial thing here is that 'Pyjamas are, well, Pyjamas are Pyjamas', and also, that they weren't her scratty old ones, they were her best ones.

FWIW, Why the feck shouldn't shops be able to restrict to whoever they want, and if makes people get off their fcuking arses and do something as wholly difficult as changing their trousers before they leave the house, more power to them.

Rides

Cig-gar-rettes

'was only popping in for a pack of fags'!

'If im in a rush ill go to the garage to get a pack of fags'

Disgusting voice! Disgusting person! How do people like this exist
    Last edited by Bayside Blue; 04-02-2010 at 08:25.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    FWIW, Why the feck shouldn't shops be able to restrict to whoever they want, and if makes people get off their fcuking arses and do something as wholly difficult as changing their trousers before they leave the house, more power to them.
    Shops already can refuse to serve anybody they don't like. It doesn't normally make for good business though

When I had the shop, I think we banned about 3 or 4 customers from ever coming in again. Mostly it was because they were either always drunk when they came in - and used language that is not acceptable in a shop - or they showed a complete lack of self-respect (unwashed and extremely smelly). They were always warned on their second "violation" and then banned after coming in for a 3rd time in whatever state they were in.

If it is ignored, then those members of society will treat it as acceptable. It's not, and stopping them from entering shops might just make them think twice about what they see as acceptable within themselves

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Shops already can refuse to serve anybody they don't like. It doesn't normally make for good business though
    Oh I know, didn't come across in the written word as it would do in conversation - gotta love teh intarnetz, huh?

My point was that they've exercised this right, and why the hell shouldn't they. I love the fact they are big enough to be able to make decisions like that and not even care

They were here best Pyjamas though, it's not like she didn't make the effort

Rides
    I think it may have something to do with health and safety as well. Stand on something sharp and sue them, get foot broken by dick weed that can't control trolley and sue them, fall over on shiny floor because of zero grip on your dried out leather like feet and sue them, drop frozen chicken on foot.....

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ebonic View Post
    dick weed that can't control trolley
    I take offence at that .. I am not a dickweed ..... everything I have hit in supermarkets, from other trollys to peoples uncontrollable kids, to tescos personal shopper staff ... I have done on purpose

Rides
    Couldn't care less about the feet - that's just common sense as you say, I'm just all for lazy fcukers getting dressed

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I work in a supermarket and don't really want to see old hags in pj's or hippys without shoes

The hippy could quite easily wear a pair of flip flops etc and problem solved. As for the pj's it should only be allowed if the girl is hot
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Mail
    Some 'yummy mummies' advocate glossy hair, a full face of make-up, tailored clothes and high heels.
    [Sexist mode on]Every time I see the term "Yummy Mummies" (I had a stint reading the Grauniad for a while) I automatically transpose it with MILF..... Is that wrong?[/Sexist mode on]

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    I work in a supermarket and don't really want to see old hags in pj's or hippys without shoes

The hippy could quite easily wear a pair of flip flops etc and problem solved. As for the pj's it should only be allowed if the girl is hot
    How does he manage to buy flip-flops if he's not allowed into Tesco to buy them .

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post

Note to self. Never open a shop.

By the end of day 1 I'd have banned everyone from coming in

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by xR33 View Post
    How does he manage to buy flip-flops if he's not allowed into Tesco to buy them .
    Sure poundland wouldn't care
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Typical Daily Fail at it again.

I fcuking hate that excuse for a newspaper, you can bet if they banned turbans in Tesco they'd be hailing them as heros. (Not that I in any way condone that).

If Tesco want to ban people from wearing PJs, fair enough, you don't like it, don't shop there, plenty of other stores for you to shop in.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by xR33 View Post
    [Sexist mode on]Every time I see the term "Yummy Mummies" (I had a stint reading the Grauniad for a while) I automatically transpose it with MILF..... Is that wrong?[/Sexist mode on]
    No, it's very right

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    If you want a laugh, listen to this from the other day:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8485559.stm
    I can honestly say it's the funniest thing I've heard for months. I thought it was a sketch. It's

She sounds hot.

She was wearing her best panamas in fairness.

Rides
    The bare foot guy can easily stick on some shoes for his trip to Tesco surely, he's already doing it due to the snow. The panama wearing female pseudo-human and her kind should be banned from wearing tracksuits in Tescos unless they can prove gym membership.

Rides
    I dont know where i stand on this one. If it was the dude from the big lebowski- i can forgive it. However since more often my eyes are offended by various vicky pollard doubles when i do my shopping then i agree with tescos.

Maybe they should have a vetting panel at the door to decide if the under dressed can come in. Questions would include..

Would your life make a good film?
    Is your best friend John Candy?
    Is your apperence a protest against society or are you a lazy fcuk?